1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m concerned about it all. Not throwing the ball away and taking a loss is a stupid mental mistake. You think Trubisky would learn by now.

He sucks..... enough said. Pray good Nick Foles shows up. Mitch will start the season because Pace's career is tied to him. Foles will start after 2 or 3 games. It is what it is at this point.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

@saukvalley

·
1h

"To my eye, Trubisky has been much sharper, more accurate and more convicted in his decision-making than Foles has in the early going." There's a long way to go, but Mitch Trubisky has the early lead in the Bears QB battle, Hub Arkush writes.

Well if Hub likes him then.....

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He sucks..... enough said. Pray good Nick Foles shows up. Mitch will start the season because Pace's career is tied to him. Foles will start after 2 or 3 games. It is what it is at this point.

Mitch may be tied to Pace's career, but Matt Nagy is tied to the entire offense. He won't let Mitch lose even one game if he honestly believes Foles runs the O better.

msadows

Liked Posts:

There is no good foles.

I'm not sure you've watched a lot of foles. His ability as a playmaker is very lacking. He's just more stable than mitch is, which isn't saying a lot. It's like saying wendys is better than mcdonalds. Either way you're still eating poverty burgers.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch may be tied to Pace's career, but Matt Nagy is tied to the entire offense. He won't let Mitch lose even one game if he honestly believes Foles runs the O better.

Pace is still Nagy's boss. I'll be shocked if Mitch doesn't at least get a game or two.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch is starting game 1.

No preseason, the offensive personal seems to be rooting for him as well.

Plus, it's the lions. If there is one team you're confident about mitch playing it's them.

Please don't buy into this BS. This is a close knit team with little disfunction to it. No one is going to say anything to the media at this time of the year except for a bunch of sunshine pumping. It happens every year and means nothing.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m concerned about it all. Not throwing the ball away and taking a loss is a stupid mental mistake. You think Trubisky would learn by now.

I was at Lambeau last year where Trubs ran out of bounds taking a loss on a 3rd and long. Could have easily thrown the ball away. The entire stadium was laughing.

He is pathetic. @msadows

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace is still Nagy's boss. I'll be shocked if Mitch doesn't at least get a game or two.

Trubisky should be starting Week One because he knows the offense a lot better than Foles. However, if Mitch struggles in camp while Nick takes to the playbook rather quickly...I don't think Nagy will start Trubisky out of obligation if he really thinks Foles is the better quarterback.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch will start week one b/c Robinson is expecting high passes and no one can talk A. Miller down after turning a 3rd and five into a 3rd and 20 b/c of a dumb penalty.

C-h-e-m-i-s-t-r-y.