My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Agreed that it sucks like Pamela Anderson at a Motel 6, but realistically we only looked completely outclassed in 1 period of 12 (not counting OT). Aside from that blip--the 1st period against the Stormin' Mormons, They have looked a lot better and cohesive. Not a finished product, mind you, but not a bunch of beer leaguers. Our record could easily be 2-2-0 or 3-1-0 instead of 1-2-1 with some better bounces--as someone on the O-boards mentioned.

It's a step in the right direction of the rebuild in my opinion. A long way to go but we're not motionless at the starting gates.
Good to hear. I appreciate your post. I can only see Nationally TV games. Do watch YouTube highlights.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good to hear. I appreciate your post. I can only see Nationally TV games. Do watch YouTube highlights.
Yeah...that sucks. It's like $bill all over again and I know most here aren't soccer fans, but it's like the MLS/Apple TV debacle.

In a nutshell: MLS got rid of *all* local broadcasts and has taken over *all* broadcasting (with commentary on the same quality as Leah Hextall, Casey Chelios, Chris Vosters doing hockey, and Colby Cohen), made it so you can only watch games on a package costing about as much as Center Ice, except for 2 random "free" game a week, and never the derby matches--whether you're in or out of market

Because that's how you grow an market a league.

And they wonder why piracy is on the rise.

I personally would follow @ytsejam 's advice: ESPN+ with a VPN outside of the Chicago area.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taylor Hall is back.

Hawks are going to be interesting and curious to see what they do.

Seems like they are making a good effort to win. If they decide to sell they will have lots to cherry pick a few moves for premium picks.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I didn't see the first period and they were cruising there for a while. Disappointed in the two goals given up as they seemed to have the boot on their throats but twarted a lot of empty net time which cost them a point not too long ago and can sleep in their own beds tonight.
1000001579.png