***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well they have yet to play a game yet.

We'll see how much comfort he has when they are letting a 350 pound fatboi run right into him.
I really am not super worried about it. Shelton has 30 starts at center in a similar offense and was middle of the road. Yes I want an ass kicker in there. But at this point I’ll take professional play and live with it.

My only concern is if Poles love for Bates doesn’t let the best center win

Canth

Liked Posts:
When does Hard Knocks usually air the first episode in training camp? After the 1st preseason game?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But wait a second. Everybody's favorite ass to kiss, Brad Biggs, was pounding his fist all summer long insisting that Bates was the center and Shelton would not be given a shot....

Pfft....

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
But wait a second. Everybody's favorite ass to kiss, Brad Biggs, was pounding his fist all summer long insisting that Bates was the center and Shelton would not be given a shot....

Pfft....
The fat brought this upon himself.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Yeah it’s all “camp positive” coach speak now. Only real news will be once one player starts getting more reps than the other
I'd argue its already news in that here we go again.

We love what we have at center, we have 2 options! that's worked out fantastic the last several years.

What if the bears just had a clear cut starter at center and there wasn't a camp battle????

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd argue its already news in that here we go again.

We love what we have at center, we have 2 options! that's worked out fantastic the last several years.

What if the bears just had a clear cut starter at center and there wasn't a camp battle????
I think most of us would have preferred that. We didn’t get it. It is what it is.