***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams asked his Bears teammates to clean up after themselves better in the locker room because he thought they were leaving too many bottles and towels for custodians and staffers to pick up, Kevin Byard says.

Listen to Byard's full interview on the Mully & Haugh Show:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Looks like someone needs attention today.
Even with negs returning, you can still perma-ban posters from threads.

Negs should not be an end all be all, but rather, a device to ban a member who has been disliked too many times in a thread, similar to the Gallagher bit about stupid drivers.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Even with negs returning, you can still perma-ban posters from threads.

Negs should not be an end all be all, but rather, a device to ban a member who has been disliked too many times in a thread, similar to the Gallagher bit about stupid drivers.
You think people should get banned from a thread for getting too many n3gs with this crew of trolls we have on here? Do you not see that they follow each around and all n3g the same people/posts all day every day? They'll be able to get anyone they want banned from any thread.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta love how good this Oklahoma QB looks in camp for a rookie.
Definition of mixed emotions for me. Caleb the Chicago Bears is da man... I am not going to hold his previous mistakes against him 😁

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You think people should get banned from a thread for getting too many n3gs with this crew of trolls we have on here? Do you not see that they follow each around and all n3g the same people/posts all day every day? They'll be able to get anyone they want banned from any thread.
Well, the Mods can take that into account and maybe give 1.5 negs for every group dislike attack.

As for banning someone for too many negs from the non-dislike-group, yes, I could sure picture it and it would make CCS much better.

Those who get banned from a thread they wanted to be in will have to consider what they type before sending it off to the CCS world.

If it is a stupid take, something we all have done in the past, it is up to them to either continue arguing the point or take defeat and let it go. If the poster stops arguing, he receives no more negs and can continue in the thread. If he starts making an ass of himself, the negs will continue and he will be banned.

It is the perfect system.

Say enough stupid shit, thereby derailing a thread, and you get banned. The thread is no longer being derailed with stupid shit and people can then talk about football related stuff.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
For a 5th round rookie (key words) he did play well but some are acting like we wouldn't lose anything if J.Johnson got hurt and T.Smith played in his spot. If i remember correctly then i think it was the Clev game that Smith is the one that had coverage on the long TD that lost us the game.

Still for a 5th round rookie i'm very pleased to have him as our #3 CB and think he will take a nice jump this year.
you may be correct...but Imo that 4th down play where the DT was dropped into pass coverage and didn't know wtf was going on sure helped the Browns.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Simone's Husband Reacts to Win ❤️

NFL player Jonathan Owens and family celebrate Biles making history

ran4xqsrdxnkak08bya9.jpg

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know. FA and draft time I was saying G was #1 need (after Williams). But everybody wanted offensive weapons. I hope they get open quick! :beer:
I admit I wasn't upset to get one of the top 3 receivers in the draft. I was unpleasantly surprised when they took the punter. I mean apparently he's really good and all that, which is a good thing, because he's going to get a lot of use...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I know. FA and draft time I was saying G was #1 need (after Williams). But everybody wanted offensive weapons. I hope they get open quick! :beer:
Obviously the Bears o line will have their struggles and the sacks will come, but one thing I feel comfortable about are the weapons getting open. That is one thing Moore and Allen have never had trouble with.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
...in puffy helmets and shorts. Covered by second stringers Jonathan Owens and Terrell Smith. (Whomst?) 🤣
Odunze had incredible separation considering Owens is in Paris. Odunze put an ocean between them.

Just fucking stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.