***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

napo55

Liked Posts:
Come on now! This site is nothing but a troll fest.
Necroing 1 thread by accident gets you banned or at least warned on most forums. Here you can fill the whole front page purposefully necroing threads to troll someone and it's applauded.
Do you really think they care about having creepy functions? If you have any creepier suggestions they'd probably love to hear them.
Absolutely. Does anybody care about the constant bickering between a few posters who hate each other?

Any suggestions for a good Bear message board without all the crap this one has?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely. Does anybody care about the constant bickering between a few posters who hate each other?

Any suggestions for a good Bear message board without all the crap this one has?

Sadly... no.

Just like real media... The constant bickering and shit stirring still equals clicks... which = $$

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't alot of air under that toss to the endzone. 20 ish yard bullet into a tight window. I'll take it, each and every day.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

The last I looked which was the CBMB migration, no.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I guess I was wrong. '85 in 25 wasn't in 25 years with Orton, it was '85 in '25 with Williams.

Damn it, I'm starting to get hyped.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Come on now! This site is nothing but a troll fest.
Necroing 1 thread by accident gets you banned or at least warned on most forums. Here you can fill the whole front page purposefully necroing threads to troll someone and it's applauded.
Do you really think they care about having creepy functions? If you have any creepier suggestions they'd probably love to hear them.
There’s literally nothing wrong with using a bookmark to save someone’s opinion. There’s nothing wrong with bumping a thread to show an opinion that was wrong or right.

@BaBaBlacksheep is just being a baby because he said something outside the realm of reality and instead of just moving on he has to cry about how I or someone else pointed out that what he said was wrong.

Who fckn cares 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️