***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
There’s literally nothing wrong with using a bookmark to save someone’s opinion. There’s nothing wrong with bumping a thread to show an opinion that was wrong or right.

@BaBaBlacksheep is just being a baby because he said something outside the realm of reality and instead of just moving on he has to cry about how I or someone else pointed out that what he said was wrong.

Who fckn cares 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Necroing threads is not only trolling it drives views away when the whole front page is nothing but 4 year old threads.
Bookmarking other people's #calleditwrong is the smarter side of creepy than spending a day searching and reading through posts but it is still kind of creepy. And to your credit you didn't have to necro a years old thread to :nelson: this one.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There’s literally nothing wrong with using a bookmark to save someone’s opinion. There’s nothing wrong with bumping a thread to show an opinion that was wrong or right.

@BaBaBlacksheep is just being a baby because he said something outside the realm of reality and instead of just moving on he has to cry about how I or someone else pointed out that what he said was wrong.

Who fckn cares 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

You obviously do.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Absolutely. Does anybody care about the constant bickering between a few posters who hate each other?

Any suggestions for a good Bear message board without all the crap this one has?
Yes please. It's gotten completely out of hand. The mods are doing nothing to keep this about Bears' news. It's 97%idiots being idiots. There's a reason I've never donated.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes please. It's gotten completely out of hand. The mods are doing nothing to keep this about Bears' news. It's 97%idiots being idiots. There's a reason I've never donated.
And here you are adding to the thread with nothing about Bears news. Congrats!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

There’s tons of news in here. For everyone that bitches about us “doing nothing” there’s someone else that bitches about us “doing something”. Sorry! Can’t please everyone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There’s tons of news in here. For everyone that bitches about us “doing nothing” there’s someone else that bitches about us “doing something”. Sorry! Can’t please everyone.
He’s too busy posting in a Bears thread while not posting about the Bears.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
All we can do is block the punching bags. Ignore them as much as possible. I just enjoy the roundup of training camp clips and blurbs. I couldn't give less of a shit about the personal grudges so many of y'all seem to cultivate for years on end. What the fuck ever. Just block the weirdos and the creeps. Please keep posting Bears news for me to voraciously ingest. Fuck the rest.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yea i too would love getting traded to chicago vs. playing on the panthers last year.
Imagine what the Panthers could have done with their schedule reveal though...

0HBLcEUgAAAA?w=127&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.jpg

"The Plane. The Plane."

"Yes, but we call them the Jets. But that is week 2. Who do we play week 1?"

"The bums. The bums."

"Yes, week 1 is against the Patriots."

And on and on.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Absolutely. Does anybody care about the constant bickering between a few posters who hate each other?

Any suggestions for a good Bear message board without all the crap this one has?
There's others without the ganging up on posters and bickering but not as many members and not as much content. I'm not going to disrespect zack and post them on CCS though.