***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good video with Tillman talking about Hester and Peppers.

So far the fact is that Mike Brown is the first player we heard say that Hester is different.
That happened week 1 of Hester's rookie season... that stands out to me, especially cause those words came from MIKE BROWN./

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So far the fact is that Mike Brown is the first player we heard say that Hester is different.
That happened week 1 of Hester's rookie season... that stands out to me, especially cause those words came from MIKE BROWN./
Let’s face it, Mike Brown would have a case to be in the HOF if it wasn’t for those injuries that ended his career. Fucking Lorenzo Neal ruined him in week 1 of 2007 with a dirty block.

One Team

Liked Posts:
cant hit the qb in practice.

I'm guessing someone bet russ to start week 1
This is Tomlin 'galvanizing' the team..ie..defense will lead...offense run the ball...no playoff win since 2016..

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh, I was just talking about stoicism in general. I regularly revisit Meditations.
lmao, ok good. wasn't ready to say that Marcus is debatable and go on about it. He has that depth and thought-out perception...come to think about it, Meditations and your posts do actually read out alike..

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
True, but it only took one more week for Tillman to get on board.

Man, there were some amazing Bears players at that time.

I wonder who will be the amazing Bears players of the current era a couple of decades from now.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder who will be the amazing Bears players of the current era a couple of decades from now
Hard to say for sure, but there are definitely some dogs on this roster. It's an exciting time to be a Bears fan.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There’s literally nothing wrong with using a bookmark to save someone’s opinion. There’s nothing wrong with bumping a thread to show an opinion that was wrong or right.

@BaBaBlacksheep is just being a baby because he said something outside the realm of reality and instead of just moving on he has to cry about how I or someone else pointed out that what he said was wrong.

Who fckn cares 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
I mean I guess you cared enough to actually save a post where the OP prefaces it with "Just to stir the pot" for a call out at some point in the future. And the extent of @BaBaBlacksheep being a baby is calling it creepy that you bookmark posts 2 days ago, yet you are still going on about it.

Seems you are projecting a bit.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Was watching the game at the same dumpy little sports bar down the street from my apt in sw FL that I watched all the games at that season
Which town if you don't mind me asking. I lived on Captiva a long time ago and then Port Charlotte for a bit.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which town if you don't mind me asking. I lived on Captiva a long time ago and then Port Charlotte for a bit.
Ft Myers and the place I watched all the Bears games at is Nick and Stella’s