***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
True, but it only took one more week for Tillman to get on board.

Man, there were some amazing Bears players at that time.

I wonder who will be the amazing Bears players of the current era a couple of decades from now.
As we are mentioning Tillman and Brown - here is a fun little thing to think about. Poles invested picks into Brisker, Gordon and Stevenson, and he gave an extension to JJ. Who among these four do you think is going to have the most turnovers for the Bears? Let's count FF instead of FR, in honor of Tillman.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Fort Myers very well as you can imagine. I was a windsurfing instructor for South Seas Plantation back in the early 90s.
Nice. I only lived in the area for a little over 3yrs so I was only really familiar with the few pockets I spent most of my time in

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don't know if this has been posted on here but Schefter just said that Mongo's family will go to the HOF induction ceremony and then his family, some hall members and some of his Bears teammates will bring his bust and gold jacket to him at his home on Saturday.

That's awesome.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't know if this has been posted on here but Schefter just said that Mongo's family will go to the HOF induction ceremony and then his family, some hall members and some of his Bears teammates will bring his bust and gold jacket to him at his home on Saturday.

That's awesome.
Itll prob be Wawa Jr. Dude loves stealing the spotlight from the sick and dead.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
As we are mentioning Tillman and Brown - here is a fun little thing to think about. Poles invested picks into Brisker, Gordon and Stevenson, and he gave an extension to JJ. Who among these four do you think is going to have the most turnovers for the Bears? Let's count FF instead of FR, in honor of Tillman.
Looking strictly at FF?

I would just guess Stevenson just because he is a physical corner and might get a FF every once in a while. I do not see any of them having Peanut's ability to punch hard and accurately at the football from many angles.

As a side note, it seems that Brisker is having problems being the free safety on some plays, seeing he was part of the confusion of at least two plays already in training camp.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Looking strictly at FF?

I would just guess Stevenson just because he is a physical corner and might get a FF every once in a while. I do not see any of them having Peanut's ability to punch hard and accurately at the football from many angles.

As a side note, it seems that Brisker is having problems being the free safety on some plays, seeing he was part of the confusion of at least two plays already in training camp.
No I mean INT+FF, as opposed to INT+FR for total turnovers