***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Poles has been overall good but this is year 3 and we're still having major questions on both the health and ability level of the offensive line.

This is poor coaching and piss poor management of assets. This shit ruined Justin's time here and can absolutely ruin Caleb's time and development.
Remember when CCS told us Poles is an ex-olineman so our OL will be fine?

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Remember when CCS told us Poles is an ex-olineman so our OL will be fine?
The lack of health through training camp therefore the readiness of the team in week 1 is a coaching issue - Poles picked this dude but this shouldn't be something people are overlooking.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The lack of health through training camp therefore the readiness of the team in week 1 is a coaching issue - Poles picked this dude but this shouldn't be something people are overlooking.
Lets not forget the lack of fixing the center position with anyone legit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Poles has been overall good but this is year 3 and we're still having major questions on both the health and ability level of the offensive line.

This is poor coaching and piss poor management of assets. This shit ruined Justin's time here and can absolutely ruin Caleb's time and development.
I’d be more pissed about this but I just don’t have the energy

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah sorry I don't have much of a take on him; I watched the game on my phone while working and haven't gone back to watch it on a bigger screen. I distinctly remember seeing his number walking back to the huddle though.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They should just sign Connor Williams even if he won’t be ready until the second half of the season. He is a top 3 center in the league just do it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Explain how you blame a coaching staff for injuries? Especially when it includes two OL who have missed a lot of time when this was not their coaching staff.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Yea, last thing I want is this interior OL to be trash again. I dont care how fast caleb processes, if he has a 350lb DT in his face right after the snap more often than not that shit will 100% stunt his growth.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard Knocks episode theme one: Work in progress.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Id feel a lot better about the OG situation if they had drafted Haynes, Zinter, or Puni at 75 instead of a guy that needs a redshirt year. Hopefully Erhmagadjie proves to be worth the wait.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Explain how you blame a coaching staff for injuries? Especially when it includes two OL who have missed a lot of time when this was not their coaching staff.
Nate Davis is on Poles, his issues were known but this coaching staff didn't get the most of him last year and it's clear this is starting poorly.

Jenkins needs to be managed - he cannot be relied on.

Wright has been struggling to block Sweat and he's beat up.

The entire defense was banged up to start the year last year and played drastically worse to start the year last year. The training regiment they did in training camp caused them to be injured.

Eberflus is only above average at one thing - generating turnovers. If Caleb gets a steady diet of consistent, interior pressure - it will stunt his development and that falls on Eberflus and his coaching staff because it's the same story as the past two years.