***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Probably play well for the whole game. He was ass until the 4th but gets credit for the win against a team they should have buried.

Hahahaha you're so mad.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LOL, yeah, he lit the lions up after the Lions were playing your grandmother at CB1, and your Grandfather at CB2, before that he sucked major ass. So, as long as the Bears play teams the remainder of the season that are down their top 3 CB's your playoff bound.........

Bad news for the Bears is now you will have MT for the first half of the season, lol.
He has about the same number of career wins as Stafford. And more playoff appearances.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If Mitch hits Ted Ginn on that early 4th down, and that PI on Arob in the EZ is called, we're looking at burying them probably.

But I agree, Mitch had some really disheartening typical misfires

He did and although i'm down on Mitch i'm not feeling too bad about his kisses cause they weren't missed by as much as they were last year and some of them were actually really good throws put where only his guy could catch it and some should of been caught. For zero preseason games i'm not mad at Mitch with how he played. Now of course we still have to keep in mind who we were playing cause he's gonna face much tougher defenses obviously but again for no preseason games i'm not mad and hoping he builds off of it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The lions are not a bad team. Their defense is atrocious and they really needed to score more. Trubisky looked like shit.

I have a hard time saying the lions are a bad team though. If Stafford is healthy like he is now .... they are a hard team to beat.
I have seen at least three national sports writers who have Detroit in the playoffs. I think they’re nuts, but apparently some think they have talent.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I have seen at least three national sports writers who have Detroit in the playoffs. I think they’re nuts, but apparently some think they have talent.

Their offense is good. Matt Stafford is a very good QB.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions were down their Starting Right Tackle, their WR1, lost their two top corners during the game, and another one didn't suit up. Still would have won the game if not for a dropped pass by a rookie. I would not have given them a prayers chance in hell under the circumstances.

Mack was a non-factor the whole game, despite going against a back-up on the Lions
MT sucked major ass until the injuries mounted up on the Lions.
a 35 year old running back gashed you for 100 yards.

But yeah, a win is a win and I will take my lumps.
Still, I look forward to seeing what a healthy Lions team can do.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Didn't really learn anything one way or the other regarding the Bears prospects this season. All we learned is that the Lions are still the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....it was a good pass then? Is hitting the defender in the elbow a good thing?
Nope, neither is taking a 27 yard sack and coughing up the ball, it's just the bounces of the game.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
It hit the defender in the elbow and bounced straight up in the air.

I know this will blow your mind but sometimes when a defender deflects a pass the football may then get intercepted by a different player. I have a very hard time calling a good play by a defender ‘lucky.’

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nope, neither is taking a 27 yard sack and coughing up the ball, it's just the bounces of the game.
What does one have to do with the other?

But her emails!

Meanwhile, Stafford’s twin, Rivers threw for 363 and got another L. It’s what they do.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Lions were down their Starting Right Tackle, their WR1, lost their two top corners during the game, and another one didn't suit up. Still would have won the game if not for a dropped pass by a rookie. I would not have given them a prayers chance in hell under the circumstances.

Mack was a non-factor the whole game, despite going against a back-up on the Lions
a 35 year old running back gashed you for 100 yards.

But yeah, a win is a win and I will take my lumps.
Still, I look forward to seeing what a healthy Lions team can do.
"
a 35 year old running back gashed you for 100 yards. "

this hurts ?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I know this will blow your mind but sometimes when a defender deflects a pass the football may then get intercepted by a different player. I have a very hard time calling a good play by a defender ‘lucky.’
But it was only an interception because the D caught it. ?