***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry but someone needs to start a media surge to get the offensive playbook out his fucking hand

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Defense sets you up at the 4 and you can't punch it in.

Give it 2 more drives until the defense says fuck it again. Oh and nice stare down by Mitch on 2nd down. Lucky we came away with points there. Pathetic.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If he looks to his right he’s got an easy walk in TD

There’s definitely something psychological about Mitch’s aversion to running this year, even before the injury.

I’m thinking the coaches have stressed to him the need to stick in the pocket more and go through progressions, but they’ve said they still don’t want to stop him from running, one of his few actual weapons. He must take it as “Don’t run”.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
My god. A play for Patterson just to....stand there? And do nothing? Of course the DB is gonna play off him in zone. They're three yards from the goal line.
Itwas to allow the corner route to open up. And the throw was there, Shaheen dropped it.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is Nagy failing us yet again, and more people are saying "Mitch sucks"

Are you stupid? Are you watching this shit? Nagy is getting cute, because he's fucking Special person. Lol.

I can't wait til Trubisky is gone and we get a new QB, AND THE SAME SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Defense hasn’t given up yet but should be any drive now with what naggy is doing with this offense

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Phil looks like dog shit but I would take him in Chicago if available next year

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Are you stupid? Are you watching this shit? Nagy is getting cute, because he's fucking Special person. Lol.

I can't wait til Trubisky is gone and we get a new QB, AND THE SAME SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING!
Trubisky has played well to start but it's only been a small sample size.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They're both awful. I don't know how you can watch Mitch play and think this is a good QB. Nagy is doing him no favors but that doesn't change the fact that Mitch is no good. Professionals who get paid to watch and dissect the game are literally saying the same thing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There’s definitely something psychological about Mitch’s aversion to running this year, even before the injury.

I’m thinking the coaches have stressed to him the need to stick in the pocket more and go through progressions, but they’ve said they still don’t want to stop him from running, one of his few actual weapons. He must take it as “Don’t run”.

I think he took his first big hit in a wrong way and lost confidence he can get away with much.

Status
Not open for further replies.