***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I don't know who's worse, Trubs, McNown, Mirer, Quinn, Stewert.... good lord

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Pretty much it for it for Trubisky. He is done. He has no idea how to read defenses.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears might as well just punt immediately after the offensive line commits a penalty, because they have no shot at converting after a negative play.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is why I’m hesitant to blame Nagy. What is he supposed to do? Force Mitch to see AR wide open for a huge gain? To not throw it at the LOS on a free play? He’s scheming well enough where a better QB can put up a respectable amount of points, but there’s only so much you can do with the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who is dumb enough to pay good money to watch this offense shit their pants over and over and over again.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Stop being so negative fellas. Let’s watch football :)

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pretty much it for it for Trubisky. He is done. He has no idea how to read defenses.
Yup. He's done. 25% of college seniors could read an NFL defense better than this guy.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Mitch just illustrated all the reasons he's not ever going to be good on that drive. Free play and he dumps it off, vapor lock on Gabriel with wide open Robinson, doesn't throw it away abf takes a 5 yard loss and then doesn't run with open field on 3rd. He's mentally just not there.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
To me the biggest thing today with Mitch Trubisky is when the Chargers jumped offside, has a free play and throws a pass sideways. That right there shows you that this guy is just dumb and will never make it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don't know who's worse, Trubs, McNown, Mirer, Quinn, Stewert.... good lord

i would say mirer and Quinn are two of the worst bears qbs I’ve ever seen. Trubs is in that group of bad though

pablovi

Liked Posts:
This is why I’m hesitant to blame Nagy. What is he supposed to do? Force Mitch to see AR wide open for a huge gain? To not throw it at the LOS on a free play? He’s scheming well enough where a better QB can put up a respectable amount of points, but there’s only so much you can do with the worst starting QB in the NFL.

If your OC can’t score form the 4 yard line, there’s no one else to blame! Don’t care how bad is the QB, if you can’t gain 4 yards in 4 plays! You’re not a true play caller.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

You have to scheme for the players you have not the players you want.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's one or the other IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.