***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Don’t worry. The Bears will show the Fire and Passion to win this game

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dont worry about it. It is gonna go exactly like a predicted in another thread. The chargers are gonna commit a dumbass pi or defensive holding and the bears will score.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How the fuck do I come into a game where I expect literally fucking nothing from this dumb ass franchise and still feel disappointed?

it took me until I got to my mid 30s to just get numb to it. Unfortunately for you you have a long ways to go to get there lol

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just wait for it...la is great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the most ridiculous way possible. Them and the lions... absolute pros.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If the offense cant hold a lead without turning the ball over, I have a hard time believe they can orchestrate a drive down the field....

Southside

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears reddit still defends this dude and I cant believe it which is why I come here instead. Mitch Trubisky has appeared in 30+ games in the NFL and Mahomes sat out his entire rookie season except for Week 17 but is still worlds above Trubisky at the pro level. I know people get mad when comparisons are made, but dude he went #2 overall, bruh you've got to be better than this..

The scary part is that he'll probably be kept because the politics of the NFL dictate that high pick bum QB's get infinite chances i.e. Tanehill, Mariota, Bortles, etc. Ryan Pace better swallow his pride and take a look at the Jacksonville Jaguars and want happened to them and do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.