***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Good catch but that pass was too high but I’ll take it. Bring it down some. This is Gabriel

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is here and our starter for the rest of his rookie contract with the option. If that isn't how this plays out I will be extremely surprised. I would not be surprised if he even gets another contract.
It's just like knowing Cutler would not be going away until his contract said he would. You all may as well accept it. I recommend Indica to accept the things you can't change.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Christ....... let's just punt. 10 yard penalty might as well just end the drive.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Trubisky is here and our starter for the rest of his rookie contract with the option. If that isn't how this plays out I will be extremely surprised. I would not be surprised if he even gets another contract.
It's just like knowing Cutler would not be going away until his contract said he would. You all may as well accept it. I recommend Indica to accept the things you can't change.
LOL. You expect the bears to repeat the mistakes Tennesse and Tampa made with Jameis and Marcus? No. He’s got to go.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nice

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Lol that would be absolutely ridiculous without sustained improvement.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dont worry about it. It is gonna go exactly like a predicted in another thread. The chargers are gonna commit a dumbass pi or defensive holding and the bears will score.
Did I call it?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol that would be absolutely ridiculous without sustained improvement.
Call me a fake fan but i'd 100% stop watching this team until he's gone. There's no excuse to give him a contract extension regardless of what the rest of the NFL QB landscape looks like.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
go for it.
Never mind. Thanks shitty charger defense

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Why are they running out of the fucking shotgun when running out of the "I" has worked all game??

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
just get 3 yards on 3rd down.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You can tell Nagy is leaving this game up to eddy and not Mitch.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Call me a fake fan but i'd 100% stop watching this team until he's gone. There's no excuse to give him a contract extension regardless of what the rest of the NFL QB landscape looks like.

it’s what teams do time and again though

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I’d give him a contract to be a back up quarterback. I think if he sits and learns more, he can be a chase Daniel type of backup quarterback. I’ll take that for a backup.

Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.