***OFFICIAL***Justin Fields should start, bench Andy Dalton.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want the Bears to win. I want Dalton to be successful....

...and I admit the tantrums here will be epic if Fields doesn't start by week 5.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Also depends, they could be just. If going into week 5, the Bears are 1-3 and Dalton hasnt led the team to more than 17 points, why keep pushing him as the starter? At that point Nagy is doing it to piss the fanbase off.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idgaf when they start Fields.

There's much bigger problems on the team than Dalton.

Dalton has executed the offense as of 3 minutes left in the 4th and we only have 14 points.

This is Nagy's offense. After 3 years of QBs that couldn't execute it....this is what we were all waiting for.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear mods,

Can we pin ONE thread for "start Justin Fields now" posts before it gets out of control? It's going to get worse every week it doesn't happen. I'm having "start Orton/Rex" flashbacks...this really can ruin the board.

Every time a media member posts a "start Justin Fields" tweet...we don't need a new thread.

Thanks,

@Penny Traitor @oober @nvanprooyen

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was in the let Mitch sit a year camp. I figured he wasn't ready with only one year starting at UNC. It turns out, that was correct. But it did get hard to watch Glennon every week, so I changed my mind.

Remember that after Mitch's rookie year, Fox got fired, and was on ESPN telling ppl Mitch isn't ready. That was correct, but a lot of unreasonable fans didn't want to hear it, and accused Fox of being butthurt about getting fired - he was being frank and was right.

Moral of the story: fans are not at practice; trust the coaching staff. You don't have more football knowledge than an NFL teams' coaching staff.

Well, no amount of sitting would have made Mitch good.....

mecha

Liked Posts:
Well, no amount of sitting would have made Mitch good.....
I liked when they rushed him into action, they had him attempting 10 passes total a game. that John Fox was a visionary. I'm sorry I ever criticized his strategy.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I liked when they rushed him into action, they had him attempting 10 passes total a game. that John Fox was a visionary. I'm sorry I ever criticized his strategy.
John Fox being bad does not make Mitch good....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dear mods,

Can we pin ONE thread for "start Justin Fields now" posts before it gets out of control? It's going to get worse every week it doesn't happen. I'm having "start Orton/Rex" flashbacks...this really can ruin the board.

Every time a media member posts a "start Justin Fields" tweet...we don't need a new thread.

Thanks,

@Penny Traitor @oober @nvanprooyen
Start Fields subforum then?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At least we have one coach who understands the game of football. I wish he were running this team instead of Nagy. But at the same time, Nagy is comical and he is only ruining himself.
I wish the Bears had a GM who had the teams best interest over him and his buddies collaboration to save their own asses. He could step in and say "Lazor, lets go". Lazor puts Justin in, the rest is history.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we pin ONE thread for "start Justin Fields now" posts before it gets out of control?

LoL @ "before".

You just have to ask yourself:

"Would all the people that started another Justin Fields thread, when there are clearly six other ones on the front page, suddenly stop making their own thread because now there is only one pinned Justin Fields thread despite the fact no one even pays attention to pinned threads 98% of the time???"

If you answered "no", your request is moot.

If you answered "yes", you are wrong.

If I already completely lost you, my job is done here.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
LoL @ "before".

You just have to ask yourself:

"Would all the people that started another Justin Fields thread, when there are clearly six other ones on the front page, suddenly stop making their own thread because now there is only one pinned Justin Fields thread despite the fact no one even pays attention to pinned threads 98% of the time???"

If you answered "no", your request is moot.

If you answered "yes", you are wrong.
The pinned 'Jay Culter rant' thread worked pretty good.

We can't even try?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can't even try?

Meh.

I have no argument against that. I will pin this thread and make an attempt to merge like minded threads here.

Maybe Justin Fields wil buck the trend and this thread won't be completely ignored for the rest of the month.