***OFFICIAL***Justin Fields should start, bench Andy Dalton.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
NFL.com has a top 32 QBs thing going this year. Dalton fell from 30 to 31 this week, in front only the Washington backup that hasn't yet played.

Everyone knows he sucks minus Nagy.

Liked Posts:
The plan is for Dalton to fail.

Fields to get injured…. and then finally….. Big Dick Nick comes in to lead them to a SB.

Trust the process.

Nagy is thinking next level, deal with it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The real reason is fields is too smart to run a dink and dunk offense. Need retards like dalton or in the past trubisky to get those 3 yard passes on point. Some of you just don’t understand football

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simple. Pace is forcing Nagy to put Dalton on display for the first couple of weeks to pan out, a starter gets a season ender, and boom trades Dalton and there ya go, Feilds takes over them there QB1 reigns yo!

The real reason is that Feilds is benged up and he could aggravate the injury further if he played more than a few snaps.

Idiot Pace drafted NOT ONE but TWO injured players this year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton was promised the starting job to come here.

That's it. That's the post.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dalton was promised the starting job to come here.

That's it. That's the post.
He was promised to start preseason

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mahomes syndrome. Dalton leads the Bears to 5 - 11, Nagy starts Fields again st the 7-9 division leading Vikings. Fields leads the Bears to a 14-13 win based on 11 broken play scrambles and 11/12 72 yards passing on 7 bubble screens.

Nagy tells George, Fields would never have completed 7 bubble screens at OSU, so look at what I have done with him.

George asks Nagy if he wants a 9 or10 year extension.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simple. Pace is forcing Nagy to put Dalton on display for the first couple of weeks to pan out, a starter gets a season ender, and boom trades Dalton and there ya go, Feilds takes over them there QB1 reigns yo!

? @ anyone thinking Dalton will up his trade value going 0 - X while leading the worst offense in the NFL...

But it's Pace and Nagy we're talking about here so it's probably true lol.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:

One difference, I think Pace wants to fire Nagy, but he needs justification first. Nagy sold him that he can win with Dalton and Pace is calling his bluff and Nagy probably sold Pace on the "Chiefs System" BS but Pace was out to bury Nagy the entire time.

Pretty much letting him dig his grave.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace's Bears, a veteran QB factory for trading!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Dalton was brought in because of his relationship with Lazor. Guessing he’s still in the Dalton camp and listening to his boss. I’m sure this quote was presser positivity speech.

However, fucking start Fields you sons of bitches!
Dalton was brought in before fields. Even lazor is prob in the fields camp

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Fields is not playing because all Nagy knows how to do is follow Reid's lead (ie Mahomes sat most of his rookie year). He's a complete hack.

The cynic in me also wonders if Nagy sees Fields as an ace in the hole to save his job later in the season. He can use the buzz and hopefully productive play of Fields as a reason to argue he deserves a full season with Fields as starter. But if Fields is the starter from the beginner and the team still sucks then he's out of excuses. But I'm probably giving him too much credit thinking he's capable of long term strategic planning.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy is the guy that starts every story or explanation with, "There was this one time..."

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Dalton would have more trade value than Foles by far should a starter go down somewhere. I can totally seeing Fields starting right after a trade. Dalton plays average enough to have a desperate suitor under the gun after an injury. And there Nick gets what he wants chillin in Chicago.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
To be fair, maybe Fields is that special kind of talent that can solve "all of our problems". Or at least cover up our liabilities to the point where they don't matter.
When you hear players say that he is “special” and describe him as having an “aura” — those are the kind of players that inspire teammates to play beyond their normal capabilities.

mecha

Liked Posts:
John Fox being bad does not make Mitch good....
I was implying John Fox had it right, ironically, by nerfing him.

it's honestly a joke, Trubisky had a decent 2018 by Bears quarterback standards. he just never progressed to the next level. he regressed. he needed to go.