OFFICIAL: Lazor to call plays

mecha

Liked Posts:
I suggested us ripping our dicks off in unison. and it would bring about great things.

thank you for your sacrifice.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went to Google to verify and thought this newsfeed was funny.

20201113_171050.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
Isnt kmet listed as out?

He didn't participate. They haven't designated game status yet.

iit38j1bt2z51.jpg

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why do I get the feeling that Nagy is going to be like Chevy Chase in 'Spies like Us' scene where he's trying to get Dan Aykroyd to give him an answer on a test and he clears his throat, and progressively gets louder and louder until Aykroyd finally does what he wants...

Yeah, I can see Nagy doing that when Lazor is about to call a play...lol...

BEARS

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Why do I get the feeling that Nagy is going to be like Chevy Chase in 'Spies like Us' scene where he's trying to get Dan Aykroyd to give him an answer on a test and he clears his throat, and progressively gets louder and louder until Aykroyd finally does what he wants...

Yeah, I can see Nagy doing that when Lazor is about to call a play...lol...

BEARS
Great scene. Great movie

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy no longer calling plays, may be the best shit I have heard. I mean hell I can live with Covid19, the current political climate and the division in the US.....but this summabitch Nagy had me on suicide watch every Sunday.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It should be better, but the personnel is just to garbage for Lazor to make a huge difference.

This is exactly what i was saying. Does anyone really expect to see a good offense just because Nagy is giving up play calling doodies? It's not like Lazor is known as some offensive guru and we still have this horrible o-line that's been put together with leggos. If you have a shit o-line without a great QB that has mobility then you're in trouble.

I sure hope i'm wrong and he can get this offense to score some points and look like a NFL offense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He actually did it. I never thought his ego would allow it.

Maybe it wasn't his choice and Pace manned up and took the play calling away from him. I don't think we'll ever find out even if he did.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If I still see Patterson in the backfield on 3rd down and an endless amount of 3 yard curls Ill be pissed

I wonder if they'll call L.Miller up or if it'll be Nall and CP.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is exactly what i was saying. Does anyone really expect to see a good offense just because Nagy is giving up play calling doodies? It's not like Lazor is known as some offensive guru and we still have this horrible o-line that's been put together with leggos. If you have a shit o-line without a great QB that has mobility then you're in trouble.

I sure hope i'm wrong and he can get this offense to score some points and look like a NFL offense.

At this point its all we have left to try and at least we get to see for ourselves. Word is the players we're getting frustrated with the playcallung, so it may spur them to not make any excuses.

Plus, I think others such as myself are hoping it frees up Nagy to see the bigger picture and be better positioned to make adjustments and actually coach his players during the game.