*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I understand that. But I'm looking for a badass offensive lineman who doesn't give a fuck and can deliver as much as he is getting and at best surrender only a step back, forcing the defender laterally. There are those meats out there. That's what I want for the o-line.
And you don't think that happened in that rep?

Anyone who pays attention knows he won that rep.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If he was 15 he wouldn't have been charged with anything

EDIT Sorry - stupid.. yes sexual assualt is the charge, I am thinking consensual sex.. Jesus H Christ, reading your link @dennehy makes me hate this mfer even worse! HOW is he still allowed to walk free ? SMH
The charges were dropped.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If he was 15 he wouldn't have been charged with anything

EDIT Sorry - stupid.. yes sexual assualt is the charge, I am thinking consensual sex.. Jesus H Christ, reading your link @dennehy makes me hate this mfer even worse! HOW is he still allowed to walk free ? SMH

Well probably because he was not convicted of a crime.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They can. But that isn’t really a crime was the point.
It is a crime, or at least what he was charged with in my link is a crime. Sexual assault, not consensual.

Why don't you think that would be a crime?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I understand that. But I'm looking for a badass offensive lineman who doesn't give a fuck and can deliver as much as he is getting and at best surrender only a step back, forcing the defender laterally. There are those meats out there. That's what I want for the o-line.
In order to get that in a 1v1 drill, you’d be looking at a guy who has lead for feet, which is much worse.

The best of both are drafted in the top 10, on the rare occasion one is actually available. I want a great OL too…but let’s be realistic in what we are looking for…

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It is a crime, or at least what he was charged with in my link is a crime. Sexual assault, not consensual.

Why don't you think that would be a crime?
Charges dropped means not a crime. Contrary to some, it is still “innocent until PROVEN guilty” in this country…

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Charges dropped means not a crime. Contrary to some, it is still “innocent until PROVEN guilty” in this country…
He was charged with a crime was the point and what I wrote.

No one mentioned convicted, so probably learn to read better. Thanks.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we're not in the RB business this season, but Sincere McCormick out of UTSA is someone I have watched as a season ticket holder. Tariq Woolen CB and and Spencer Bufrod (LT) are both at the senior bowl. Cool to see that program grow as much as it has since they started from scratch.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was indicted, not convicted. Charges were "dropped" :eyeroll: