*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Herbert develops? RBs rarely need time to develop. That’s the whole point of them being easily replaceable.
Develop was probably the wrong word, but yes in most cases you can hand the ball off and that's plug and play. What's not is pass protection and catching the ball out of the back field something Herbert struggles with and Monty does not.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting player, boom or bust. Think he should go somewhere where they play lots of zone.
Part of me wants to flip him back to WR lol. He is pretty solid and is very fast but definitely needs to work on tackling apparent in games.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Part of me wants to flip him back to WR lol. He is pretty solid and is very fast but definitely needs to work on tackling apparent in games.
Really rare for a dude that tall to be able to check NFL WRs in man consistently. Maybe FS?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sincere McCormick is a local San Antonio kid, watched him in high school through UTSA. Reminds me of Herbert/Sproles. Ridiculous agility and footwork.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Cmon Bears up the $ and give Rich an Asst HC title can’t lose him to the Packers.