*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I drafted him in a fantasy league and he has just been amazing. He was the consensus #1 but had one HELL of a year. Impressive. Also really good years from Devonta, Waddle, EMoore, and surprisingly Amon-Ra.

Chase—Round 1, Pick 5 (302 points) #5 WR overall
Devonta—Round 1, Pick 10 (180 points)
Waddle—Round 1, Pick 6 (234 points) #13 WR overall
EMoore—Round 2, Pick 2 (138 points)
Amon-Ra—Round 4, Pick 7 (201 points) #24 WR overall

Canth

Liked Posts:
I drafted him in a fantasy league and he has just been amazing. He was the consensus #1 but had one HELL of a year. Impressive. Also really good years from Devonta, Waddle, EMoore, and surprisingly Amon-Ra.

Chase—Round 1, Pick 5 (302 points) #5 WR overall
Devonta—Round 1, Pick 10 (180 points)
Waddle—Round 1, Pick 6 (234 points) #13 WR overall
EMoore—Round 2, Pick 2 (138 points)
Amon-Ra—Round 4, Pick 7 (201 points) #24 WR overall

And, the only one of those picks the Bears could realistically get would have been Amon-Ra - except not really due to the trade-ups, in this case for Jenkins that cost the 3rd rounder and the trade-up the previous year for Trevis Gibson that cost the 4th rounder (Pace used this 2021 4th rounder to get a 2020 5th round selection...)

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rise

Liked Posts:
DBB fail, that guy committed to the Giants already.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Poverty franchise for a reason. Little titletown is willing to pay for it but a big ass market team is not? Gtfo

Meh, this is where I do agree about they need to be willing to spend. It's always a bit crazy to me anyway how much more the HC and players get over key assistant coaches - that is true of both college and pro. I know in recent years that trend has changed a little bit, but...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Meh, this is where I do agree about they need to be willing to spend. It's always a bit crazy to me anyway how much more the HC and players get over key assistant coaches - that is true of both college and pro. I know in recent years that trend has changed a little bit, but...

He will probably make more than Eberflus, would have been a better HC too. This is why I call the Bears cheap, paying for players is irrelevant. It’s everything else that is not regulated by a minimum spending salary cap.