*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In all honesty no I would not. Here are some of the issues the Giants had with Toney last year.
Lack of commitment
Lack of playbook study
Poor meeting behavior
Feuds with the media
Thrown out of game for punching a Dallas player. Dallas game just happened to be his best game of season.
At the very least he is a distraction. More likely an un-coachable headcase.
If you only ever take chances on guys that are self motivated and have their shit together then why pay coaches big money as it is easy to work with guys like that.

In the end, the question would be whether Tolbert who was with the Giants last year thinks Toney is salvageable or not. If so then the question becomes what cost is commensurate with the risk. A conditional 5th or 6th rounder would seem like a good risk for someone with legit 1st round talent. Those are the kind of guys you buy low on.
Just. Say. No.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I will have to wait until tomorrow for that

I will literally never begin to even start to comprehend why it would take more than one pick in the second round to pick this player and think it's literally porpoisterous to think he would be worth 2 2nd round picks when someone could literally pick him with a 1st round pick not that he's worth thar eithermore.
I have literally never seen preposterous spelled that way before.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
According to the Chiefs GM Brett Veach there are only 16 to 18 prospects in this year's draft that will carry a first round grade, so the Packers may have a hard time trading back. From mid first round to mid second there is not much of a talent drop off. Why would any team want to give up draft capitol if they cannot come away with a first round prospect?