*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Good thing the Bears have a ton of draft picks...
Yeah Bears need to emulate recent Super Bowl winners like Tampa Bay and LARams who drafted their entire cores and only sparingly used Free Agency on minor pieces here and there.

Edit: This is sarcasm, you retards. There are multiple ways to build a core that arent just relying on the draft only, you need to consistently make good decisions over a few seasons in whichever way you decide to build the team.

Last edited:

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Yeah Bears need to emulate recent Super Bowl winners like Tampa Bay and LARams who drafted their entire cores and only sparingly used Free Agency on minor pieces here and there.
Rams drafted their core? Stafford, OBJ, Von, Ramsey, Floyd, Sony Michel were all FA/trades. I’m sure there are others, but those came to mind first.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Darian Kinnard was my first draft crush this year, but that was before the coaching/GM hire. I think he's potentially a helluva guard in a power running scheme. He will destroy a NT or 1-tech if down blocking. He's huge, nasty and pretty strong. A tackle though, he is not. Kentucky ran a weird ass scheme where basically everything was blocked as a RPO so he had very few true pass sets on his side. Rosenthal at LT did more pass setting, but he's a phenomenal athlete without much of clue what he's doing. I expect Kinnard is similar, but without the athletic ability.

Don't think he's a fit for the Bears, but could be a decent player. I did sour on him based on Senior Bowl and combine, so even if the Bears were a power scheme team, I wouldn't have him as high as I did before. Thought he could be worth the 39th pick, now I'm thinking 4th or 5th round.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Rams drafted their core? Stafford, OBJ, Von, Ramsey, Floyd, Sony Michel were all FA/trades. I’m sure there are others, but those came to mind first.
Yes. The Rams drafted their core. They've had more draft picks than the rest of the league for a long period of time. They drafted and continue to draft very well and very often. They use their top picks to trade for proven talent. Yes, they built through the draft.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah because the LA Rams success is the norm