*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If Linderbaum is there, you take him. He has the chance to be a generational talent at center. Also, selecting Linderbaum would be a 2 for 1 draft pick, as Lucas Patrick would kick over to Guard.
Yep. It would be pretty crazy if Poles was part of the team that got Creed Humphrey in a steal last year then gets a steal on Linderbaum this year. I do wonder though if Getsy is hellbent on Patrick at C, since he knows the offense though.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, i missed this. What makes me an idiot? Also, lets look at who liked this tweet.
View attachment 18958
dongbears, a guy who clearly is mentally unstable and one of the dumbest football posters we've ever seen. Known homophobe and guy who has conned posters out of money.
Melty Joe, who at this point shouldn't need any explanations. You have to be a major piece of shit to post underage pics of members. Really one one of the worst people you'll find anywhere on the internet.
and Visionman. Hasn't done anything really rash around these parts but he's just extremely football stupid. A converted Lions fan who thinks Deshaun Watson, a QB with one of the highest career QB ratings of all time, was never good.

If you look around the board and see the posters who hate me, you'll notice they're either extremely dumb or awful people. I'll be keeping a close eye on your posts and seeing which category you fall under.
Actually i dont remember I might have thought you were someone else. Or possibly drinking lol. Your not on my ignore list so i was probably thinking of someone else .

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yet Poles is bringing in potential UDFAs for 30 visits and talked about adding a ton of them this year instead of adding current NFL FAs.

Even though apparently not a lot of talent there according to this tweet.

Sounds very Bears to me.
DJ and Bucky were talking about a talent gap in the back half of the draft. They thought the sweet spot was in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, and both had a hard time filling out the last 10-20 spots in their top 150.

It had nothing to do with UDFAs. There are a ton of prospects coming out this year with a lot of draftable guys to be had at no draft cost. So yes, Poles and every other GM would be wise to strategize who may fall out, maintain contact with those UDFA targets, and make sure to stock up on developmental talent.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Linderbaum is there, you take him. He has the chance to be a generational talent at center. Also, selecting Linderbaum would be a 2 for 1 draft pick, as Lucas Patrick would kick over to Guard.

I still follow up with Cole Strange in round 3. Gives you another mauler at guard, makes Whitehair expendable, and gives you someone with center experience in the event Linderbaum gets hurt. Poles likes flexibility and guys who can play multiple positions on the line.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The only thing that means anything is the guaranteed money,.
Sure the Chargers can cut Mack before his $20M+ cap charge comes due next year, but then he’s a free agent. There goes your value in trading for a 1 year commitment