*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Currently"
I was thinking about this and holding onto Quinn without Mack and a young unproven late pick now on the other side…who gets doubled?

The decision to trade Mack really leaves us only one smart choice…eject before his value plummets to nothing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not a bad deal actually. Teams are more than aware Quin is 32, and had an outlier year last year. Thinking your going to get some haul for what equates to a one year player is delusional. If he was 28, things would be different. You take a 3rd everyday of the week for Quinn. Bears not going to compete in 2022, and he is all but over in 2023.

Ask yourself this, if Quinn was on another team, would you give up a 2nd round pick for him?

If your answer is yes, your stupider than Pace.
I too am thinking we should jump on a third. Then trade back up into the second and triple dip.(a fourth might be more realistic for a cap hit plus obvious short term rental)

Think about what Randy Moss was traded for.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was thinking about this and holding onto Quinn without Mack and a young unproven late pick now on the other side…who gets doubled?

The decision to trade Mack really leaves us only one smart choice…eject before his value plummets to nothing.

Exactly.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Let’s say they traded roquan for a first. Who would you have to land for it to be worth it? For me lt or Davis. I’m not trading roquan for a future number two or three wr. I wouldn’t trade him for a db either. Personally I would just extend him
Tyler Linderbaum, or someone on the offensive line who could step in right away and be good with the chance of being All-Pro level. They need to build a line.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Tyler Linderbaum, or someone on the offensive line who could step in right away and be good with the chance of being All-Pro level. They need to build a line.
Idk if I would trade him for a center. But a lt specific Neal if those injury reports are bs would be tempting

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Your reasoning for trading a Top DE is that we only have one. So when we do draft a DE, he gets doubled.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am probably getting this feeling simply because of the school involved rather than the specific player, and that is a mistake I would criticize others for, but I just have this feeling Hutchinson will be a disappontment based on his draft position. I won't go so far as saying a bust, but at #1 or #2 overall, I think he'll make someone regret the move.

And let's hope that is the Detroit Lions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
if that goober greg gabriel thinks that pickens is not an option then he should 100% be the pick