My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
So they suggestion there is that a player (and picks) is being traded for higher draft capital?
How I read it too but I am not sure what he is trying to get at. I guess if a player gets removed from “being” at the draft after being invited to the party previously, that might be a sign?

Some Monty rumblings too

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Then why hasn't anybody given up a "*good draft pick" for him?

* my god, what the fuck does that even mean?

I never said he was an untradeable commodity, I said he is not worth as much as Mack.

I am here to talk football. It was a discussion about two different Bears players, and who had more value. Saying Mack > Quinn is has nothing to do with being a fan of any team. If you got a problem with that, stick it up your ass.
Maybe because the Bears don’t want to give him up right now…….. You know trades are a two way street.

I think a team desperate enough would give up a 2nd for Mack. Especially mid season if Quinn plays like he did last year.

95% of the time you are on here bullshitting about the Lions. You do that on a Bears forum. So again let me ask, why are you here? Why can’t you be on a Lions forum having discussions about the Lions?

You must be mad bro!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mock drafts are kinda fun to do yourself but posting them, especially as part of the media is stupid. First of all they have shit clue what Poles the GM of the team they report on really wants to do. Then to post a mock draft with trades from teams you have no more insight into then the turd I flushed this morning is doubly ignorant.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mock drafts are kinda fun to do yourself but posting them, especially as part of the media is stupid. First of all they have shit clue what Poles the GM of the team they report on really wants to do. Then to post a mock draft with trades from teams you have no more insight into then the turd I flushed this morning is doubly ignorant.
I have way more fun posting my mocks than actually making them

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
How I read it too but I am not sure what he is trying to get at. I guess if a player gets removed from “being” at the draft after being invited to the party previously, that might be a sign?

Some Monty rumblings too
Weird, I couldn't imagine anyone trading much for any RB, let alone a 2nd tier RB.