It will prob be 8 oline that dress

Jones
Whitehair
Patrick
Schofield
Reiff
Borom
Jenkins
Mustipher/Davenport (or both if they dump Schofield or someone else they pick up of waiver wire who can play c)
I heard recently that most teams usually dress 7 on game day. I did not do any research on if it were right. If it is 8, that will be easier.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Whatever ESPN is these days, reading their article after the sportsmokery article shows the stark difference between real journalism and click bait and tweet based articles that lack any real research or often much intelligent thought. They only care about clicks.

The sportsmockery article stated that Roquan wanted a deal better than Leonard's. Roquan came out and said that? Where do that get that from and why do they not even have to substantiate it? Maybe I missed it but i didn't see Schefter or anyone with proven credability say that. Reading articles where you have to question every fact and conclusion they make should not be worth anyone's time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whatever ESPN is these days, reading their article after the sportsmokery article shows the stark difference between real journalism and click bait and tweet based articles that lack any real research or often much intelligent thought. They only care about clicks.

The sportsmockery article stated that Roquan wanted a deal better than Leonard's. Roquan came out and said that? Where do that get that from and why do they not even have to substantiate it? Maybe I missed it but i didn't see Schefter or anyone with proven credability say that. Reading articles where you have to question every fact and conclusion they make should not be worth anyone's time.
If you don’t like it then don’t read it.

?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gave you props for 1 out of 2. Not too bad.

I was making a point, which i think is a very fair point to make in this age.
I don’t do this for props. I post info so people can read. His articles are crap but they usually quote someone more legit. So skip the commentary, read the quote and ignore the click bait.

Or just don’t read it. ?‍♂️

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I don’t do this for props. I post info so people can read. His articles are crap but they usually quote someone more legit. So skip the commentary, read the quote and ignore the click bait.

Or just don’t read it. ?‍♂️
Fair enough. I had a problem that the part in larger font and red that is usually a quote was not even a quote in this article or substantiated by a source and I am having trouble believing it's anything more than speculation.

Feel free to post and I'm not even calling you out but If I see something that looks deceiving or just speculation with nothing to support it in an article I am going to call it out. Not to be negative but to try to preserve some truth.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wish we knew what is actually up with Jenkins. I'll continue to insist he's the better player if his head and back aren't significant issues.
So I finally got to see the line play and Borom was the better RT on Sat. Teven looked willing but rusty. Just happy he looked willing and is saying the right things. Can he stay on the active? If so, I've been all about putting him at RG once we got Reiff. Seems to be getting some reps there.:)

Didn't think Kramer looked VG at all. Mustipher and Shofield both kinda sucked and being next to each other sure didn't help. Dieter seems a less good fit for this O and we don't know if he can make line calls etc but he also seems stout. They should at least take a look at C against NFL starters. This team really misses Patrick.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Defensive ends are going to rotate a bunch, so having four that can play is a great thing. Even the #4 DE will probably get 10 -15 snaps a game, and if Robinson can be a pass rush only guy for 10 snaps, that's great. Also unlikely there aren't injuries.
This. And we'll see it elsewhere to keep the entire D fast and aggressive.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Think you are confusing things. Poster was saying Whitehair can serve as the backup C. So if Patrick is not ready Whitehair would move from starting LG to starting C and someone else would talk over LG.

If that is the case then the argument is you don't need to keep Mustipher on the team.
Only problem is that if can't snap a spiral, it will fuck up the timing and Fields' eyes. Might still be the best option. I like him best at C and wish he'd have just figured out how to properly snap the gun.