OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Stop posting facts! Gfail and his failing crew of Rodgers apologists will talk about his one whole SB ring and skirt this year along with his amazing record vs winning teams on the road and playoff choking. One and done can't come soon enough :lmao:

I think it's possible that you are in love with gpphat. Do you want to have his e-babies?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I didn't know as a human being on a message board you are not able to laugh at the misfortune of a franchise and a QB that have regularly been in the spot light for doing well.

It's painfully obvious to the average joe on the street the divide between the Pack and the Bears, but it's fucking funny watching that train wreck of a performance last night while the uber com team of Buck and Aikman tongued the collective arseholes of the Packer organisation live on air until it went South for them.

It'll be forgotten all tomorrow as I am sure Mongo will give us some folksy wisdom about Cutler, Marshall or some other topic that enrages the oppressed masses.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Any post that starts that way is bound to be disappointing, except on a humour level.

Do you really think Rodgers is a bad QB and not top 5?

The Marshall comment, not sure where that came from. Carry on.

Pretty uninformed and try hard rebuttle. A division rival losing is factually good for your team...
No, he's not playing like a top 5 qb. Maybe he gets over it, but facts are he's playing below average with no excuses except missing 1 receiver. Holding onto the ball too long is killing him and his oline.
You mustve missed the 20 posts about Marshall the past couple weeks and come bitch about a rival QB thread whos play actually has something to do with the bears

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't know as a human being on a message board you are not able to laugh at the misfortune of a franchise and a QB that have regularly been in the spot light for doing well.

It's painfully obvious to the average joe on the street the divide between the Pack and the Bears, but it's fucking funny watching that train wreck of a performance last night while the uber com team of Buck and Aikman tongued the collective arseholes of the Packer organisation live on air until it went South for them.

It'll be forgotten all tomorrow as I am sure Mongo will give us some folksy wisdom about Cutler, Marshall or some other topic that enrages the oppressed masses.

Laugh all you want. Are you not allowed to point out to those laughing that Rodgers has 30 TDs, 7 Ints, and is on to the playoffs?

I enjoyed Rodgers getting beat up yesterday. It was great fun. But I don't think it proves he sucks.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I think it's possible that you are in love with gpphat. Do you want to have his e-babies?

I think it is possible that I just coaxed out the #2 Rodgers apologist :lol: Thanks for failing with your buddy and tell us all how amazing Rodgers is doing and how awesome he did vs the Bears in primetime at home on Thanksgiving:lmao:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty uninformed and try hard rebuttle. A division rival losing is factually good for your team...
No, he's not playing like a top 5 qb. Maybe he gets over it, but facts are he's playing below average with no excuses except missing 1 receiver. Holding onto the ball too long is killing him and his oline.
You mustve missed the 20 posts about Marshall the past couple weeks and come bitch about a rival QB thread whos play actually has something to do with the bears

How did this loss help the Bears? Really?

It was enjoyable, yes. Rodgers looked bad, yes. He sucks now, and the Bears have advanced because of this loss? I don't see it that way.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Laugh all you want. Are you not allowed to point out to those laughing that Rodgers has 30 TDs, 7 Ints, and is on to the playoffs?

I enjoyed Rodgers getting beat up yesterday. It was great fun. But I don't think it proves he sucks.

Perhaps make a counter thread to it in around the league to highlight what he has achieved while having all the cards stacked against him as many have pointed out throughout the media and those here who like to keep it objective.

Then you can rally against those who come into the thread to point, laugh and backslap.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think it is possible that I just coaxed out the #2 Rodgers apologist :lol: Thanks for failing with your buddy and tell us all how amazing Rodgers is doing and how awesome he did vs the Bears in primetime at home on Thanksgiving:lmao:

Well I hear he is a choke artist.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps make a counter thread to it in around the league to highlight what he has achieved while having all the cards stacked against him as many have pointed out throughout the media and those here who like to keep it objective.

Then you can rally against those who come into the thread to point, laugh and backslap.

I am only commenting on those who are using this as some sort of proof that Rodgers sucks. Which is what the OP was all about.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to figure what exactly is going on in this thread but it's just a lot of confusion, really.

Rodgers has sucked this year, but I think there are plenty of legit reasons for why this is happening. Feel pretty comfortable saying that this season will be the exception to the rule of Rodgers being a Hall of Fame QB.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I was just having a laugh at a QB that statistically is normally in the top 3 QBs in the league. Sometimes though the objectivites like to make sure us plebs understand that he isn't shit and this isn't the norm.

Clearly, but it's funny as fuck and the stats look bad this year. Time to get out the poppers and revel in it for a while is all, Mr Mod, sir.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No doubt about it, Rodgers is struggling badly this year.

He has had 4 games over the past 9 weeks with a rating under 70.
Before this year, he only had 4 games of under a 70 rating from week 9 of 2009 to week 6 of this year.

I am enjoying watching it- I did #call the vikings winning the division before the season started.

However, I am pretty certain from week 7 through next week will undoubtedly be the worst we see Rodgers perform for the next 5 or 6 years. Enjoy it while it lasts.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I was just having a laugh at a QB that statistically is normally in the top 3 QBs in the league. Sometimes though the objectivites like to make sure us plebs understand that he isn't shit and this isn't the norm.

Clearly, but it's funny as fuck and the stats look bad this year. Time to get out the poppers and revel in it for a while is all, Mr Mod, sir.

I forgot to mention that part. It was funny as hell to watch the Packers get throttled in the nationally-broadcasted late afternoon game. Also, remember how bad Rodgers played on Thanksgiving night? That was fucking hilarious. I guess GB fans get the last laugh, considering they have a playoff team again. But I'll still get my laughs in goddammit.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
q7lr4gbwpl9d7p0aizd0.gif