OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
q7lr4gbwpl9d7p0aizd0.gif

This is eddy lacy getting throttled.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers and their man loving QB. With that being said it is pretty sad to think on a down year for Rodgers he still out produced our QB in nearly every metric.

Imagine if Jay had 30 TDs and 7 INTs in a season and we could call that a down year? That would be the greatest year of his career by a wide margin.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm trying to figure what exactly is going on in this thread but it's just a lot of confusion, really.

Rodgers has sucked this year, but I think there are plenty of legit reasons for why this is happening. Feel pretty comfortable saying that this season will be the exception to the rule of Rodgers being a Hall of Fame QB.

What are the reasons? He was playing better than any qb in the league first half of the season, being compared to Michael Jordan of NFL. Is his oline really that bad? Hes holding the ball forever and averaging the lowest ypa in the league. Is it the play calling? McCarthy just changed it up with the same outcome

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers and their man loving QB. With that being said it is pretty sad to think on a down year for Rodgers he still out produced our QB in nearly every metric.

Imagine if Jay had 30 TDs and 7 INTs in a season and we could call that a down year? That would be the greatest year of his career by a wide margin.

That's the end of this thread.

Move it Mr Mod.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's cos i drafted him in fantasy.

Heheheheheehehehehegeheehehehehehehehe

But seriously, i did

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What are the reasons? He was playing better than any qb in the league first half of the season, being compared to Michael Jordan of NFL. Is his oline really that bad? Hes holding the ball forever and averaging the lowest ypa in the league. Is it the play calling? McCarthy just changed it up with the same outcome

I think he's playing through an injury. Most of the Packer fans I know figured it was McCarthy not calling the plays. But something about Rodgers seems off since they have taken their downward path down the stretch this year.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
That 'g' is out of place.

Ban hammer incoming.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:

The 2nd half of the seasons been rough for him though. 56% comp and less than 6 yards per attempt. 4 of those games his rating never got out of the 60s and none of them have broken 100.

If he wasn't Aaron Rodgers this wouldn't be interesting.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't a Packer. Everything has been so easy for him, but now he has no oline to speak of, no TE and no outside receiver. Bear Down and Skol, I guess!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think he's playing through an injury. Most of the Packer fans I know figured it was McCarthy not calling the plays. But something about Rodgers seems off since they have taken their downward path down the stretch this year.

Definitely think injury is a part of it. Also seems like teams have played more and more press-man against the Packers WRs as the season has gone on and Cobb/Jones/whoever have displayed a general lack of ability to separate from coverage and get open.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely think injury is a part of it. Also seems like teams have played more and more press-man against the Packers WRs as the season has gone on and Cobb/Jones/whoever have displayed a general lack of ability to separate from coverage and get open.

There isn't anywhere to throw it, and I don't think the five on GB can beat the four on Minny. It's not Rodger's fault, but he has been living in a perfect world a long time.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody have links to the eight Rodgers sacks? I'd like to watch those over today. And then again. Good to see him on the turf. Such a smug bastard. :)

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Minnesota should try to get a lead, because if the dline can go after Rodgers it will be a bloodbath, much like Sunday. It's a divisional game and it's at Lambeau, but I think the Packers are over matched if they can't run.

Too add, yes it's familiar and hopefully the Packers have the oline curse for the next ten yrs.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Think i might cyberstalk rodgers