OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Real shame

Maybe you need to take a break, Chris? Or has the internet and serious business finally caught up with you?

Who knows.

Maybe you just love the drama and attention, don't worry, your chums can help you through :)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Drama and attention, you say?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
It was actually considered a top 5 oline before the season. A couple pro bowlers (which really doesn't mean shit nowadays). But just like other teams, you can't put the blame solely on the QB.

They're terrible now. When they're all healthy they're a very solid and good line.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Gus is just white knighting for the sake of it is all.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Welcome back Nicky ��������������������������������������������

Lunchbox.

I credited you in the yearly awards for the non serious folk on the message board.

Are you any less of a bigot toward homosexuals yet or do you still have a dim view of them (you'll get that pun later)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Maaaaaaaaaaaan some of you guys must be really bored today. Anyway ...

It was actually considered a top 5 oline before the season. A couple pro bowlers (which really doesn't mean shit nowadays). But just like other teams, you can't put the blame solely on the QB.

Before this season, maybe. But I remember so many years where that line was terrible. Earlier this decade, in particular.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bGg0I5C.gif

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Good old Malcore. Classic old man joke. Still fancy white knighting in a thread that is all about a little bit of a laugh?

Mitchapalooza

Lunchbox.

I credited you in the yearly awards for the non serious folk on the message board.

Are you any less of a bigot toward homosexuals yet or do you still have a dim view of them (you'll get that pun later)
Huh? I was just saying welcome back. and I'm in heavy favor of homosexuals to have full rights, always have been. Don't know where you got the idea I didn't like gays. :shrug:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good old Malcore. Classic old man joke. Still fancy white knighting in a thread that is all about a little bit of a laugh?

Nick, as hard as it is to believe, and as disappointing as it may be, my last post had nothing to do with you.

And FTR, the old man stuff is a bit off. I have maybe 8 years to a decade on you. Silly Brit.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Huh? I was just saying welcome back. and I'm in heavy favor of homosexuals to have full rights, always have been. Don't know where you got the idea I didn't like gays. :shrug:

Must have been someone else Johnny. How goes the cringeworthy thread creating? Good?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Nick, as hard as it is to believe, and as disappointing as it may be, my last post had nothing to do with you.

I know. I thought you wanted to take up the lolz again as you had posted again in the thread with your dog and his spaghetti vomit ... Wow I'm sorry Malcore I never knew you to be so uptight.

Cripes, shit must have gotten worse than I realised while I was banned for having two accounts which I don't possess. You guys need a blow out or something.

Edit:

A decade?

Oooo that makes you old. You and Chris are the old men of this here post messaging board. It's good to know we have folk like you both around.

Last edited: