OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Lol it's just a smiley. I like to use smileys.

Don't do yourself an injustice there treacle. It's a proper shit eating smiley.

Thanks JohnnyLunchbox, I am sure glad to be back here posting with you on this board.

I feel blessed.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes because Rodgers is the reason the Packers have given up 70 less points right?

What do you suppose the Bears record might be if the opposing teams had scored 70 less points off the Bears this year?

The Bears have lost by scores of

3 in overtime
6 in overtime

So including the games where the Bears got rolled.

The Bears lost those 9 games by 97 points.

The Packers have allowed 70 less points

You mean to tell me that the Packers defense has nothing to do with why one team is heading to the playoffs and the other is not?

We'd be like the Vikings...beat the subpar teams...but still lose to the good ones.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I totally agree about not putting it all on the QB. Even the elite of the elite QB's will falter under pressure. Yesterday the wheels came off and the elite defense of Arizona applied pressure all game long. Which caused Rodgers to play very poorly. His boneheaded decision to throw a red zone INT from the 10 yard line on 3rd and 5 in the first half with his team only down 10, was very costly.

Then his two of his 3 fumbles turning into fumble 6's killed them in the second half. The Packers defense only gave up 24 points yesterday to the #1 scoring offense in the NFL. The same offense that put up 41 points on the Bears defense in the 2nd week of the season.

If the Bears had swapped defenses with the Packers this year. The Bears would be headed to the playoffs and the Packers would have been out of the playoff hunts a couple of weeks ago.

So you're saying the Bears would have started 6-0?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I totally agree about not putting it all on the QB. Even the elite of the elite QB's will falter under pressure. Yesterday the wheels came off and the elite defense of Arizona applied pressure all game long. Which caused Rodgers to play very poorly. His boneheaded decision to throw a red zone INT from the 10 yard line on 3rd and 5 in the first half with his team only down 10, was very costly.

Then his two of his 3 fumbles turning into fumble 6's killed them in the second half. The Packers defense only gave up 24 points yesterday to the #1 scoring offense in the NFL. The same offense that put up 41 points on the Bears defense in the 2nd week of the season.

If the Bears had swapped defenses with the Packers this year. The Bears would be headed to the playoffs and the Packers would have been out of the playoff hunts a couple of weeks ago.

Your logic is not sound. At all. But this thread is for the lols, so don't let me "white knight" for the Packers.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Do you remember how the Packers O-line looked in comparison to the Bears O-line in the first game of the year?

You mean the game where Kyle Long was playing his first game at RT and Jared Allen was an OLB?

Mitchapalooza

Don't do yourself an injustice there treacle. It's a proper shit eating smiley.

Thanks JohnnyLunchbox, I am sure glad to be back here posting with you on this board.

I feel blessed.

Jeez man, just trying to say hi.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Lmfao...yeah that'd get us in the big dance alright.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Maaaaaaaaaaaan some of you guys must be really bored today. Anyway ...

Before this season, maybe. But I remember so many years where that line was terrible. Earlier this decade, in particular.

Rodgers didn't have a season with sub 30 sacks until 2013, and that was when he missed half the season due to an injury. Up to that point he average a sack about every 10-15 pass attempts. Don't know what it is this year, but has to be on par with that.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
You had to know the Bears fans who foam at the mouth over thoughts of Rodgers couldn't just let this thread be. As for me I enjoy striking while the iron is hot.

Go at it my man, go at it like fire out of a frying pan, like a breeze block out of a cement mixer, just push on through until you reach the heady heights of the jolly boys outing.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
but we would very likely be headed to the playoffs and the Packers would have no chance of making it correct?

That'd be a hard sell...the Packers rarely miss the playoffs