OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Definitely think injury is a part of it. Also seems like teams have played more and more press-man against the Packers WRs as the season has gone on and Cobb/Jones/whoever have displayed a general lack of ability to separate from coverage and get open.

That's why i feel that an injury is probably going to be disclosed after the season is over. He's been known to fit passes into places where only the receiver can get it. I don't see that happening as of recently. The Oline has never been that great up in Packerland.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
That's why i feel that an injury is probably going to be disclosed after the season is over. He's been known to fit passes into places where only the receiver can get it. I don't see that happening as of recently.

I think we all know what is his real problem.

Maybe you and the guys could collectively put together an e-package to make him feel better? I a nice billboard wishing him well? Push the boat out and go nuts ...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, i see. You're doing that thing again. Well, hope it's worth it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That's why i feel that an injury is probably going to be disclosed after the season is over. He's been known to fit passes into places where only the receiver can get it. I don't see that happening as of recently. The Oline has never been that great up in Packerland.

No, in fact I remember it usually being pretty terrible. If Rodgers didn't have his athletic ability, injuries may have forced him out of the league 5 years ago.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do I?

Not me Gus, you're just copying what those cool guys tell you to say, learn to think for yourself.

:)
My real response to this won't come until after the cool kids tell me what to say.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Oh, i see. You're doing that thing again. Well, hope it's worth it.

Doing what?

Seems like your melt down is real.

Literally not a fucking clue what you are on about.

You seem emo.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
No, in fact I remember it usually being pretty terrible. If Rodgers didn't have his athletic ability, injuries may have forced him out of the league 5 years ago.

It was actually considered a top 5 oline before the season. A couple pro bowlers (which really doesn't mean shit nowadays). But just like other teams, you can't put the blame solely on the QB.