OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right, its illogical to believe that the Packers record would be worse if they have given up 70 more points and put more pressure on their offense to score more. As opposed to the Bears winning more games had they given up 70 less points and taken pressure off their offense.

Yup that kind of logic is awful isn't it.

A team that has lost their 9 games by a combined total of 97 points couldn't possibly have had a better record had they given up less points in those games. Especially the ones they lost by scores of 8-6-3-3-3-2. Yup, what an idiotic assumption on my part.

If the Bears had given up 70 points less is not really the same as the Bears having the Packers defense. This is not logic, it is lunacy.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Rogers will go down as one of the greats
Same coach and system for a long time will do that for you, I cant think of many qb greats that didnt have that.
Still a team game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As fun as it was watching the Packers get steamrolled, after reading this thread I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I am not above taking jubilation in the fact that an Opponents QB is having his worse year ever, but when I realize that is still better than our owns QB current year, which many report to be his best ever, well, that sad fact is a bit sobering.

Carry on Cutler nutt huggers, carry on.

Mitchapalooza

As fun as it was watching the Packers get steamrolled, after reading this thread I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I am not above taking jubilation in the fact that an Opponents QB is having his worse year ever, but when I realize that is still better than our owns QB current year, which many report to be his best ever, well, that sad fact is a bit sobering.

yep. I hate Rodgers will all my being but his worst season is still pretty damn good.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fat is always sobering, that's why bar food is so greasy.

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Yeah but the stats at the begining of this thread don't lie.

Let's all take this moment and think about that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And still has a better year than Cutler

Rodgers: 60.7 pct, 3,530 yards, 30 tds, 7 ints, 93.7 rating, sacked 41 times

Cutler: 63.9 pct, 3,414 yards, 19 tds, 8 ints, 92.8 rating, 25 sacks

Consensus....Cutler playing best, Rodgers playing bad lol

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should pull out your Rodgers towel and dry up those tears.

As soon as you pull your head out of your ass and face the facts.

Yes, Rodgers is having a down year. Whooppee Shit. Still makes Cutler look like a second stringer. By conventional logic, the more you make of Rodgers having an off year, the more your really just admitting Cuter has to go.

You can't have it both ways, sorry.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As soon as you pull your head out of your ass and face the facts.

Yes, Rodgers is having a down year. Whooppee Shit. Still makes Cutler look like a second stringer. By conventional logic, the more you make of Rodgers having an off year, the more your really just admitting Cuter has to go.

You can't have it both ways, sorry.

The same bunch killed Orton for short passes and missing long...Orton sucked....Cutler is doing it know and is having his "best year" although he is average to below average....this equals Cutler is great.

Rodgers having down year, line injured, receivers hurt, etc....equates to Rodgers being worse than you know who. Cutler sacked way less and his stats are worse. This equals Cutler better than Rodgers.

Now we are taking certain weeks to make a claim lol. Fitzpatrick, better run than Cutler last 5-7 games, Cousins better than Cutler last 5-7 weeks....yet they suck and are journeymen/first year guy.....its comical that they can shit on one guy, yet when you look at results, he is better than the dude they worship.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So much Cutler obsession by so few posters. What could it all mean?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Got to love the Rogers lovers. Like the man needs any more fellating.

It's like they just can't bare the ridicule he is taking due to his piss poor play currently. Like anyone really is over looking his skillset and prior body of work.

To quote someone else.

LOLOLOLOLO

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to love the Rogers lovers. Like the man needs any more fellating.

It's like they just can't bare the ridicule he is taking due to his piss poor play currently. Like anyone really is over looking his skillset and prior body of work.

To quote someone else.

LOLOLOLOLO

I dont get why people rush to Rodgers like he is some God sent Angel. The dude is playing bad and has more talent than our qb currently has. Cutler isn't missing just his top receiver, he has been missing his top 5 receivers at some point as 3rd N Long has stated above. No one would believe Cutler would have had a nine game stretch like this missing that many key parts.