OT: Lions sign Justin Tucker clone Jake Bates

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you're right. I'm hoping as Mitch gets better so will Robinson. I just don't feel confident in our offense with Cohen being the go to, and our second best play being Mitch running. Hope it changes soon.

Remember when you used words like "hope". Was this before or after you got raped in the ass in prison?

Would make a lot of sense why you are the most negative person by a mile on here. Taking an unwanted dick in the ass would make me hate everything too

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember when you used words like "hope". Was this before or after you got raped in the ass in prison?

Would make a lot of sense why you are the most negative person by a mile on here. Taking an unwanted dick in the ass would make me hate everything too
Imagine I praise Trubisky after a good game while he declares him the greatest Bears QB during the offseason and then lies saying he was never on the bandwagon.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years, and a lot of fans will turn on him because we haven't won a Super Bowl yet - you can count on that in this town. How quickly they forget when we had QBs like Orton and Grossman. Trubisky is the real deal.
Biggest L on this board

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hey look, another prepubescent attempt at a put down.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine I praise Trubisky after a good game while he declares him the greatest Bears QB during the offseason and then lies saying he was never on the bandwagon.

We all have bad takes, black rainbow is the only one to go back and delete them cause he worries what some random middle aged men think of him on a message board.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hey look, another prepubescent attempt at a put down.

How? Dude legit just comes on here to cunt and get shit on. Its his shtick, kind of like fucking fish is your shtick.

Pretty sure both you and @Black Rainbow have some weird void in your life cause both of you love going on here to be made fun of 24/7.

Its not healthy, but then again a guy who fucks fish could care less about his health

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How? Dude legit just comes on here to cunt and get shit on. Its his shtick, kind of like fucking fish is your shtick.

Pretty sure both you and @Black Rainbow have some weird void in your life cause both of you love going on here to be made fun of 24/7.

Its not healthy, but then again a guy who fucks fish could care less about his health
Thanks for proving my point.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last I checked, you're paying Swift more than a dime.
It’s Father’s Day, go fishing with your kids or something

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad your coach doesn’t know when to use his kicker. Also, if the dude was a Tucker clone, he wouldn’t have been available.
Tucker is what he thinks he’s doing with his dick. He’s senile . Him and fish fetish need to go diddle each other on their own 4chan forum. Disgusting.