CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
not a damn thing, refreshing isn't it ?

Until he breaks his leg. Imagine signing a kicker and thinking "this is the guy who gets us over the top " What kind of weak minded, mentally tardo is happy with this terrible signing?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Until he breaks his leg. Imagine signing a kicker and thinking "this is the guy who gets us over the top " What kind of weak minded, mentally tardo is happy with this terrible signing?
You're right, instead you should just waste a draft pick on a kicker, right?
What an idiot.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL the guy was 8th out of 10 in FG % in the UFL and would have been 30th in the NFL last season, all while kicking indoors or in beautiful spring weather.

But hey at least Dan Campbell has a new way to fuck up games, with some innovative 70 yard FG attempts.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
LOL the guy was 8th out of 10 in FG % in the UFL and would have been 30th in the NFL last season, all while kicking indoors or in beautiful spring weather.

But hey at least Dan Campbell has a new way to fuck up games, with some innovative 70 yard FG attempts.
Maybe he brings something unique to the table like molesting fish

Cc @ncodnemo

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lets see.....................

He was

2-2 20-29 yards
2-3 30-39 yards
7-7 40-49 yards
6-10 50+

long of 64 yards

You sir, are a moron.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
lets see.....................

He was

2-2 20-29 yards
2-3 30-39 yards
7-7 40-49 yards
6-10 50+

long of 64 yards

You sir, are a moron.
I know you are no good at maths...and Engrish...and...well ... all thinking but can't you even Google?

The dude was never allowed to kick a single FG attempt in 4 yrs of college.

You're not the stupidest Lions fan in this thread yet, but it's early.
1718733215348.png

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right, instead you should just waste a draft pick on a kicker, right?
What an idiot.

Is it a bigger waste of resources to draft a RB in the 1st round or a Punter in the 4th?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it a bigger waste of resources to draft a RB in the 1st round or a Punter in the 4th?
Or to trade a very high second rounder for Claypool

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you are no good at maths...and Engrish...and...well ... all thinking but can't you even Google?

The dude was never allowed to kick a single FG attempt in 4 yrs of college.

You're not the stupidest Lions fan in this thread yet, but it's early.
View attachment 38976
I math just fine, you little dumbass. I see 10-11 from 1-49 yards
I see three field goals made of 60+ yards.
So, you little mental midget, did you happen to see that 46% of his attempts were longer than 50+ yards?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Or to trade a very high second rounder for Claypool

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

Seems like the best team/roster in the division(the packers) also wanted to trade a 2nd for him.

Only dumbfuck teams draft off ball 2 down LB's and RB's in the top 20

Jack Sanborn legit had a comparable season to a guy the lions took in the top 20 as a rookie. And he was an UDFA. Pathetic.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like the best team/roster in the division(the packers) also wanted to trade a 2nd for him.

Only dumbfuck teams draft off ball 2 down LB's and RB's in the top 20

Jack Sanborn legit had a comparable season to a guy the lions took in the top 20 as a rookie. And he was an UDFA. Pathetic.
You mean the Packers, the same team that was trying to sign the Lions kicker?
Yeah, that didn't go the way you wanted. Spare me the Jack Sanborn trype, heard the same when you first got Fields.
I guess the Falcons are dumbfucks too.
And GB was just playing the Bears like a fool, as always, to drive the price up.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
You mean the Packers, the same team that was trying to sign the Lions kicker?
Yeah, that didn't go the way you wanted. Spare me the Jack Sanborn trype, heard the same when you first got Fields.
I guess the Falcons are dumbfucks too.
And GB was just playing the Bears like a fool, as always, to drive the price up.

Look up and compare sanborn's stats to campbell as a rookie. You legit spent a top 20 pick on a position that plays 2 downs and is a backup in the NFL now.

Dude also cant cover anyone. Basically spent that pick on a guy who just tackles. wow!

msadows

Liked Posts:
The claypool trade was bad but most bears fans approved of it at the time because the team had no one at the WR position(A position the nfl actually values, unlike RB and SAM LB).

Most expected he'd never be worth the #32 pick but not be a complete and utter bust with one foot out the NFL.

And yes, Claypool had consideration and value from multiple teams, not just the bears. Thats what happens when you put up monster stats as a rookie WR, people see the potential and believe they can bring it out of you.

Still isn't as stupid as wasting 2 top 20 picks on backups and the two least valuable positions in the NFL. Least they made up for it this year by drafting actual players who can contribute to the team in Arnold.