OT: Lions sign Justin Tucker clone Jake Bates

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he also missed a good number of kicks in hte small amount of games they play. Wait till he kicks in front of NFL attendences and NFL fall/winter weather. THere's a reason he was in the UFL.
Bullshit. I already posted his stats. He missed a whooping total of one kick under 50 yards. The rest of his misses were from 50+ yards.

newsflash, the more 50+ yard attempts a kicker attempts, the lower his percentage will be. The fact remains, he did however make 3 over 60 yards.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, he's still trying to learn the difference between your/you're even after having it explained to him 50 times by CCS posters.

You care a fuckton.

National people are stupid and all follow the same narrative. You use two top 20 picks on the two positions GM's find off the street. Stupid.

The issue isn't the players aren't good, the issue is allocation of resources. Taking a 2 down SAM linebacker and a HB in the top 20 is like slapping the modern NFL in the face. Im thankful the lions made that major of a fuckup.
The national writers know a fuckton more about football than you, clueless one. I literally have never seen anybody MORE wrong in their preditions than you, you give Daniel a good run for his money.

Ant by the way, dumbass, Gibbs wasn't even the first RB off the board.

As for Campbell, 98 of his 250 snaps played were on the ball. Another false narative by you.

2019 - 4 Lb's were taken in the first round
2020 - 4 Lb's were taken in the first round
2021 - 5 Lb's were taken in the first round
2022 - 2 Lb's were taken in the first round
2023 - 3 Lb's were taken in the first round.

And Roquan Smith says hi, dumbass.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
he also missed a good number of kicks in hte small amount of games they play. Wait till he kicks in front of NFL attendences and NFL fall/winter weather. THere's a reason he was in the UFL.
Sorry about this one but the NFL schedule makers did the Lions a favor with this one. Only outdoor late fall/winter games they play are at Green Bay and Chicago.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So proud you are to get the Lions rejects and pay them top- dollar.
Want to do a ban bet? Find the post where I say I’m proud to have swift

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Until he breaks his leg. Imagine signing a kicker and thinking "this is the guy who gets us over the top " What kind of weak minded, mentally tardo is happy with this terrible signing?
no worse than CCS jacking off over a punter the bears drafted in the 4th round

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Which is no worse then being fixated on the ejaculations of rival team's message board members.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So proud you are to get the Lions rejects and pay them top- dollar.
you are already paying gibbs more money guaranteed than swift.

Only guarantees matter. Altho i doubt you understand nfl contracts since you dont know the difference between youre and your.

Should just use "ur" from now on, that way you cant be wrong

msadows

Liked Posts:
most of CCS actually hated the pick at the time.

Also, supposedly many GM's were thinking about taking him around that spot or in the early 5th. This draft had minimal talent after the 3rd round.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only guarantees matter. Altho i doubt you understand nfl contracts since you dont know the difference between youre and your.

You should learn how to use an ( ' )

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh blow it out your ass, you're such a fucking idiot.......
let's compare a three year contract to a 4 year contract, then put in the lame ass disclaimor about gurantees. '
Like that additional 2 mil in guranteed money on Gibbs contract makes an iota of difference.
What a fucking dumbfuck.

You know what really matters, it is the cap hit.
Nothing else matters.

Now go compare the cap hits for Gibbs vs Swift, take your "L" and comeback and try to come up with another lame ass angle.
Have you even been right in your life?
Once maybe?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
most of CCS actually hated the pick at the time.

Also, supposedly many GM's were thinking about taking him around that spot or in the early 5th. This draft had minimal talent after the 3rd round.
some, not most if you look back at the draft thread, I actually liked the pick, but I never thought of it as a this changes everything moment

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
some, not most if you look back at the draft thread, I actually liked the pick, but I never thought of it as a this changes everything moment
If Taylor can continually flip the field like he did at Iowa it will be a game changer in terms of field position.