Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I math just fine, you little dumbass. I see 10-11 from 1-49 yards
I see three field goals made of 60+ yards.
So, you little mental midget, did you happen to see that 46% of his attempts were longer than 50+ yards?
DET gave a $2M contract to a guy that has tried 0 NCAA and 0 NFL FG's in his life and would rank 30th in percentage by what he made under the pressure of playing in front of 10's of fans in perfect conditions...and you are creaming over him. Despite a once in a lifetime season Lions fans can't not Lion.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You're right, instead you should just waste a draft pick on a kicker, right?
What an idiot.

We drafted a punter ya boob. Learn the game and then we will chat, aight?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or to trade a very high second rounder for Claypool

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!
So besides another year without a Super Bowl what have the lions done again? Please actually have a decent comeback

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The claypool trade was bad but most bears fans approved of it at the time because the team had no one at the WR position(A position the nfl actually values, unlike RB and SAM LB).

Most expected he'd never be worth the #32 pick but not be a complete and utter bust with one foot out the NFL.

And yes, Claypool had consideration and value from multiple teams, not just the bears. Thats what happens when you put up monster stats as a rookie WR, people see the potential and believe they can bring it out of you.

Still isn't as stupid as wasting 2 top 20 picks on backups and the two least valuable positions in the NFL. Least they made up for it this year by drafting actual players who can contribute to the team in Arnold.
Nationally, The lions 2023 draft is now rated top 5.
I could'nt care less what you think, if there is one thing you have proven, time and time again, is you don't know shit about football.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DET gave a $2M contract to a guy that has tried 0 NCAA and 0 NFL FG's in his life and would rank 30th in percentage by what he made under the pressure of playing in front of 10's of fans in perfect conditions...and you are creaming over him. Despite a once in a lifetime season Lions fans can't not Lion.
I math just fine, you little dumbass. I see 10-11 from 1-49 yards
I see three field goals made of 60+ yards.
So, you little mental midget, did you happen to see that 46% of his attempts were longer than 50+ yards?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So besides another year without a Super Bowl what have the lions done again? Please actually have a decent comeback
So besides another year without a QB, what have the Bears done again?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He was under contract to the UFL, and at least five teams were trying to sign him, Has already kicked multiple 60+ yarders in Ford Field.
Best part? Didn't cost the Lions a draft pick.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

UFL kicker Jake Bates is signing a two-year deal this week with the Detroit Lions, per his agent Marty Magid. Bates visited the Lions, Packers and Commanders and opted to stay in Michigan, where he kicked in the UFL. His longest field this season was from 64 yards. x.com
he also missed a good number of kicks in hte small amount of games they play. Wait till he kicks in front of NFL attendences and NFL fall/winter weather. THere's a reason he was in the UFL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We drafted a punter ya boob. Learn the game and then we will chat, aight?

To be fair, he's still trying to learn the difference between your/you're even after having it explained to him 50 times by CCS posters.

Nationally, The lions 2023 draft is now rated top 5.
I could'nt care less what you think, if there is one thing you have proven, time and time again, is you don't know shit about football.

You care a fuckton.

National people are stupid and all follow the same narrative. You use two top 20 picks on the two positions GM's find off the street. Stupid.

The issue isn't the players aren't good, the issue is allocation of resources. Taking a 2 down SAM linebacker and a HB in the top 20 is like slapping the modern NFL in the face. Im thankful the lions made that major of a fuckup.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why does that matter? RB is important now?

It is in lions land.

You could put any RB behind that lions OL and theyd be good. Only in lions land do they think having a first round pick at RB is a cheat code.

The best part is he didnt even save the llions money. Gibbs is making more guaranteed than Swift.