OT: Packers getting whooped

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers will take it out on the Bears this upcoming Thurs

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I before someone says that you can't root against the Packers because they are still better than the Bears

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So how long until GB drafts their next great QB that inexplicably drops in the 1st while the Bears cycle thru their next Cade
McHandicapped-Parking and Gross Rexman

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been a Dak denier but there's not much choice now. He is the man in Dallas!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
sad that as a fan base we are forced to find solace in a GB loss since the Bears have no clue how to win......kind of makes you look like a fan of other teams in a way since the Bears can't satisfy what you need as a fan.

Monster

Liked Posts:
First time I remember seeing the Pack booed at home.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Again....look at all the Rodgers apologists :smug2:

Focus on the topic at hand...Rodgers is sucking this year. Bottom line. Facts are the facts. How many turnovers at home again? 3 was it? Lol

How is he rated again this year? lol

Oh....Nelson and Cobb are injured.....whoops....never mind. The excuses are going to be awesome! I can't wait for the FAP 5 to chime in and FAIL....:nelson::obama:

Mitchapalooza

Focus on the topic at hand...Rodgers is sucking this year. Bottom line. Facts are the facts. How many turnovers at home again? 3 was it? Lol

Oh....Nelson and Cobb are injured.....whoops....never mind. The excuses are going to be awesome! I can't wait for the FAP 5 to chime in and FAIL....:nelson::obama:

what are you talking about? not a single person is defending rodgers in this thread.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:

LOL your pick 'em's were for GB this week. Let's get you on a smaller soapbox.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
That said, I did get a lot of pleasure seeing this happen on Butt Flavor's night. Serves 'em right.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I before someone says that you can't root against the Packers because they are still better than the Bears

What if I say, they will lose to them Thursday

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
"Count me on board the Hundley train this Thursday, Rodgers has gotten so bad he was even worse than old Colin Kaepernick this last game. His MVP years are over and he should retire soon.

Stick in Brett Hundley, he won't go missing wide open Randall Cobbs in the endzone, and he might be able to run a few bootleg play actions. Stick him in."

Sounds like a few posters on this board lol.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I think we are going to see a rewind of last year(?), where Rodgers goes out in the 1st, but I bet Cutler gets put in at the half.....

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
LOL your pick 'em's were for GB this week. Let's get you on a smaller soapbox.

Lol....and your point is? They were favored at home and they lost big time. Most people picked GB and the loss is worth the 1 game drop in my pick ems.....so back to the subject at hand since you changed it :turrible:

Rodgers is sucking this year....care to dispute the facts and look silly?:smug2: