OT: Packers getting whooped

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Guano, you do realize that only one team out of 32 can win the Super Bowl. Making it to the final four isn't something to be ashamed of. Laughing at a team who consistently makes the playoffs while your own team is a perennial loser is stupid at best. You can't make this shit up.

Penos shows up again to skirt the issue yet again :lmao:......bragging in other threads really caught up to ya eh?Just eat crow and tell us if scoring a whole 000 points at the half is a choke job with a few sacks and picks vs a bad D not another choke job!?:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::lmao:

Enjoy and really looking forward to a response....errrrr I mean an excuse, or a skirting :bowrofl:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You come off as a really bad SKip Bayless impression. I hope it's all an act and not actually the extent of your football knowledge

Just a quick question with some things called facts in here.

Would you say leading your team to a whole 0 points into the 3rd quarter with a few sacks and a pick vs a bad D not another choke job? Or let me guess....it's not Rodgers fault huh? Please don't tell me you are that stupid and it is just an act.

He choked again..... bad:lmao: as usual. But at least he did finally score some garbage stats.

Just a simple yes or no will do just fine

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Joking that the packers losing the NFCCG you say? Just stating the facts here and you Rodgers' homers look not so bright again:lmao::lmao:

They didn't just lose.....Rodgers got DUMPTRUCKED and embarassed by Atlanta's mighty D:bowrofl::bowrofl:

Would you call being down 0 to 31 a choke job with a few sacks and picks and whole 0 POINTS vs a bad D not another choke job!?:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama:

This is seriously too easy...Thanks again

Penos shows up again to skirt the issue yet again :lmao:......bragging in other threads really caught up to ya eh?Just eat crow and tell us if scoring a whole 000 points at the half is a choke job with a few sacks and picks vs a bad D not another choke job!?:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::lmao:

Enjoy and really looking forward to a response....errrrr I mean an excuse, or a skirting :bowrofl:

Would you say leading your team to a whole 0 points into the 3rd quarter with a few sacks and a pick vs a bad D not another choke job? Or let me guess....it's not Rodgers fault huh? Please don't tell me you are that stupid and it is just an act.

He choked again..... bad:lmao: as usual. But at least he did finally score some garbage stats.

This is what full guano looks like. If I learned one thing in my elife, it's to never go full guano.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
This is what full guano looks like. If I learned one thing in my elife, it's to never go full guano.

And this is a textbook no sack response....err rather another skirting and cowardly response, or lack thereof, from the one and only nosack:nelson::nelson:

So for the....5th time is it now....Is Rodgers putting up 0 points into the 3rd quarter and a pick vs Atlanta's D not a choke job?:lmao: just the facts here.

Feel free to answer finally or continue to look like a coward.....errrr Nosack I mean. Thanks again!:bowrofl:

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I sort of agree with FirstTimer...I got tired of having to cheer against the Packers and STL Cardinals because my team wasn't good enough a long time ago...

but the Packers ousting the Cowboys and then the Packers being ousted the following week is a perfect loser's moral victory for me lol

hello

Liked Posts:

YOu have a very broad definition of the word "choke"

you clearly have some unhealthy obsession/anger regarding Rodgers for whatever reason and you'll twist anything to fit your viewpoint while having tunnel vision regarding everything else. There's no reason to explain things to you because it would just be akin to me talking to a brick wall

Washington

Liked Posts:
So I sort of agree with FirstTimer...I got tired of having to cheer against the Packers and STL Cardinals because my team wasn't good enough a long time ago...

but the Packers ousting the Cowboys and then the Packers being ousted the following week is a perfect loser's moral victory for me lol

I agree but it is all we have to live for come playoff time as Bears fans. Its been that way for a while and there is no end in sight. The playoffs would be a lot more fun if GB didn't make it. There was a time this year I thought that might happen but Minnesota and Detroit both folded on me.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers injuries and bad roster decisions caught up to them.

Like us, they have only a marginal NFL TE with little depth quality. Their WR's after Nelson(slowed) and Cobb (injury prone) are poor. Adams is not good, would not have made it long in Chicago. His hands make Bellamy/Thompson look like spider man.

The offensive line was in shamples, before Lang goes out and against a speed aggression opponent...you could see Rodgers actually elevate his play and start taking risks with his legs, compete, resist going down and fight but it was too late.

Bottom line is we would all take him as our franchise QB for the #3 pick. Anyone who wouldn't isn't qualified to speak among men about sports, or you should look in the mirror and consider if you deserve to open your mouth today.