mecha

Liked Posts:
they've lost 2 games this year.

I wish the Bears were as shitty.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
they've lost 2 games this year.

I wish the Bears were as shitty.

Worst part about it is after getting beat like that they are going to be more focused and ready to play against us next week (not that they really need to be to beat us)

It doesn't really matter but these divisional games are like the SB to me since it is as close to the "actual" Super Bowl that the bears will get, for the foreseeable future..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
Worst part about it is after getting beat like that they are going to be more focused and ready to play against us next week (not that they really need to be to beat us)

It doesn't really matter but these divisional games are like the SB to me since it is as close to the "actual" Super Bowl that the bears will get, for the foreseeable future..

I really don't mean to direct this at you, but I find it a little silly that everyone's all about "omg they're gonna take it out on the Bears now!!!!111"

when have they not in the Aaron Rodgers era? I'm just being realistic here.

it would be totally cool if we got a repeat of last year's thanksgiving game though.

Monster

Liked Posts:
"Count me on board the Hundley train this Thursday, Rodgers has gotten so bad he was even worse than old Colin Kaepernick this last game. His MVP years are over and he should retire soon.

Stick in Brett Hundley, he won't go missing wide open Randall Cobbs in the endzone, and he might be able to run a few bootleg play actions. Stick him in."

Sounds like a few posters on this board lol.

As soon as our elite paid QB has 2 MVPs and a Ring I'll agree with you.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Lol....and your point is? They were favored at home and they lost big time. Most people picked GB and the loss is worth the 1 game drop in my pick ems.....so back to the subject at hand since you changed it :turrible:

Rodgers is sucking this year....care to dispute the facts and look silly?:smug2:

Look silly? ROFLMAO

Carry on.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Look silly? ROFLMAO

Carry on.

Great comeback....and not a silly response at all from you:lmao: Keep skirting the issue at hand. Nothing to post eh? lmfao. Good post

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I really don't mean to direct this at you, but I find it a little silly that everyone's all about "omg they're gonna take it out on the Bears now!!!!111"

when have they not in the Aaron Rodgers era? I'm just being realistic here.

it would be totally cool if we got a repeat of last year's thanksgiving game though.

Believe me I agree with you there and don't take it personal.. but getting shellacked can cause you to step your game up even more sometimes... although I agree they don't really need to step anything up to beat this terrible team....thanksgiving last year was really a great day. Would love a repeat of that.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Again....look at all the Rodgers apologists :smug2:

Focus on the topic at hand...Rodgers is sucking this year. Bottom line. Facts are the facts. How many turnovers at home again? 3 was it? Lol

How is he rated again this year? lol

Oh....Nelson and Cobb are injured.....whoops....never mind. The excuses are going to be awesome! I can't wait for the FAP 5 to chime in and FAIL....:nelson::obama:

Lol

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Took you 3 months to chime in eh Nosack:lmao: Way to be a coward and not own up at the time of the post topic at hand when he was struggling :bowrofl:

While you are at it, keep looking for old playoff threads where he won all his rings and look not so smart as usual or.......nevermind:lmao:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quick review:

Rodgers leads the league in TD passes.

Still hasn't thrown more than 8 INT's since 2010 (Seriously...absurd)

But we had people in here throwing dirt on his grave in October.

Good takes.

Last edited:

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thread-resurrection-PTL.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quick review:

Rodgers leads the league in TD passes.

Still hasn't thrown more than 8 INT's since 2010 (Seriously...absurd)

But we had people in here throwing dirt on his grave in October.

Good takes.

Yeah but earlier he had some games where he wasn't great. rofl lolololol [insert 300 emojis]

Mitchapalooza

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
to be fair, I didn't start this thread to shit talk Rodgers. Just thought it was nice to see them not destroying the division like every other year.

yet here we are

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
yet here we are

Oops Nosack:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here we are again with Rodgers choking yet again and out of the playoffs. This is getting boring but still entertaining to watch the usual suspects avoid eating crow:smug2:.......or try with the excuses of how his sacks, picks, and whole 0 POINTS at the half vs Atlanta's D was someone else's fault:bowrofl:

I'm gonna go with crickets but thanks for the laugh!!......ATLANTA'S D!!?? Really!:nelson: you can't make this shit up!

Still waiting for the Fap 5 Rodgers' apologists, Penos, and Batboy.......:smug2: