OT: Packers getting whooped

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is getting boring

Agreed, wish we had a SB winning QB that we could call a "choke artist" because we lost in the NFC championship game. Gets tiresome watching the Packers do it year after year. Variety is supposed to be the spice of life.

Joking the Packers losing in the NFCCG is like joking a guy for sleeping with a top 4 Miss Universe contestant while you're sleeping with a two ton cow.

:turrible::turrible::turrible::bowrofl::turrible::bowrofl::bowrofl::cubspalm::nelson::nelson::nelson::obama::bowrofl::smug2::smug2::obama::turrible:

Last edited:

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I didn't watch the game but I assume Rodgers wasn't able to overcome McCarthy's horrid coaching?

McCarthy is really the only reason we ever even have a chance to win games. Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and has been for a while, anyone saying otherwise is a homer.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I didn't watch the game but I assume Rodgers wasn't able to overcome McCarthy's horrid coaching?

McCarthy is really the only reason we ever even have a chance to win games. Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and has been for a while, anyone saying otherwise is a homer.

Think about this for a moment. The Packers have had a HOF QB starting essentially every game for the past 25 years if we go back to 1992. In that time frame, they have won 2 Superbowls.

They have completely fucked up a great opportunity to be a dynasty no sport has ever seen. Just based on law of averages, once Rodgers retires, they are due to not see that level of QB play again for a very long time.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
It's not that hard to figure out....? A HOF QB will only get you so far. You need a running game and a defense. The pack haven't really been beating anybody up, just hanging around and getting lucky on big plays. They don't have close to the talent that the pats and falcons have on both sides of the ball...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Think about this for a moment. The Packers have had a HOF QB starting essentially every game for the past 25 years if we go back to 1992. In that time frame, they have won 2 Superbowls.

They have completely fucked up a great opportunity to be a dynasty no sport has ever seen. Just based on law of averages, once Rodgers retires, they are due to not see that level of QB play again for a very long time.

Having a great QB doesn't mean you'll win the SB all the time, but it will make you competitive and give you a shot every year. The era has been shared by Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, so it's hard to win.

Still, I'd rather have the QB and give yourself a chance every year (the Packers have made the playoffs each of the last 8 years with Rodgers) than neglect the position like the Bears (one playoff appearance in the last decade).

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They've also been one of the five most successful franchises in the last 25 years as well.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure AR looked super human until the NFC Championship game, where he looked a lot like Jay Cutler.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Having a great QB doesn't mean you'll win the SB all the time, but it will make you competitive and give you a shot every year. The era has been shared by Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, so it's hard to win.

Still, I'd rather have the QB and give yourself a chance every year (the Packers have made the playoffs each of the last 8 years with Rodgers) than neglect the position like the Bears (one playoff appearance in the last decade).

They still should have won more than 2 in 25 years. They did a terrible job of getting a competent defense and running game for the vast majority of these years. Finding a HOF QB is the hard part. They did that. Ted Thompson's refusal to spend money in FA screwed them over. Stubbornness.

Geno

Liked Posts:
Oops Nosack:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here we are again with Rodgers choking yet again and out of the playoffs. This is getting boring but still entertaining to watch the usual suspects avoid eating crow:smug2:.......or try with the excuses of how his sacks, picks, and whole 0 POINTS at the half vs Atlanta's D was someone else's fault:bowrofl:

I'm gonna go with crickets but thanks for the laugh!!......ATLANTA'S D!!?? Really!:nelson: you can't make this shit up!

Still waiting for the Fap 5 Rodgers' apologists, Penos, and Batboy.......:smug2:
Guano, you do realize that only one team out of 32 can win the Super Bowl. Making it to the final four isn't something to be ashamed of. Laughing at a team who consistently makes the playoffs while your own team is a perennial loser is stupid at best. You can't make this shit up.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure AR looked super human until the NFC Championship game, where he looked a lot like Jay Cutler.

27/45 for 287 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT is not Cutty like. GB had no running game at all. Rodgers led the team in rushing with 46 yards. His RBs had 12 carries for 39 yards. Did you see all the drops yesterday by GB? They looked like us. They lost due to their poor D and not because of the QB.

Washington

Liked Posts:
They still should have won more than 2 in 25 years. They did a terrible job of getting a competent defense and running game for the vast majority of these years. Finding a HOF QB is the hard part. They did that. Ted Thompson's refusal to spend money in FA screwed them over. Stubbornness.

I totally agree with that. TT screwed the pooch in GB. He's stubborn and trying to prove he can win via the draft only. Even GB players have asked for FAs. Rodgers did to an extent yesterday in the post-game when he said "It's time to reload."

Add Forte to that team this year and they are better. Put Trevathon or Freeman in there and they are better. He should not have let Casey Hayward leave either.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I look forward to the day where this board is more concerned with the Bears success than the Packers losing in the NFCCG......

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I look forward to the day where this board is more concerned with the Bears success than the Packers losing in the NFCCG......

Did I start this thread? This is a thread about the Packers. In it, I am going to talk about the Packers and it doesn't have to relate to the Bears. The Packers shouldn't be content with 1st place division finishes and playoff appearances just because it's better that what their rival has accomplished. They should look at the opportunity they have been given when they had 2 HOF QBs fall in their laps and realize that with competent players around him, they can be a dynasty. That's the difference between the Patriots and the Packers. And it has nothing to do with the Bears. But as a Bears fan, (or any fan), I have a right to talk about any team and offer my opinion. And it's only human nature to root against a team's rival. Thus, I am happy that we have only endured 2 GB championships when they had a HOF QB for 25 straight years.

So yeah, fuck off.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did I start this thread?
....No. Did I quote you?

I wasn't addressing you specifically..so umm..what is your problem exactly?

LOL at the rest of your post cunting about this shit.

Over sensitive today are we?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

Uhhhh other teams have had Hall of Fame QB's too. Or Hall of Fame level defenses. Since 2010 GB has won a SB, played in 2 other Championship games and makes the playoffs every year. That's about all you can ask for a franchise in a six year span. As far as Favre is concerned he got wrecked by better QB's and teams. Prime Kurt Warner, Brady, Young, Aikman, 1998 Vikes, 2007 scorching hot Giants, game changing Vick, and old Elway were not terrible losses for him.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Agreed, wish we had a SB winning QB that we could call a "choke artist" because we lost in the NFC championship game. Gets tiresome watching the Packers do it year after year. Variety is supposed to be the spice of life.

Joking the Packers losing in the NFCCG is like joking a guy for sleeping with a top 4 Miss Universe contestant while you're sleeping with a two ton cow.

:turrible::turrible::turrible::bowrofl::turrible::bowrofl::bowrofl::cubspalm::nelson::nelson::nelson::obama::bowrofl::smug2::smug2::obama::turrible:

except for one thing. It was fking great to watch him get crunched yesterday.. Sorry bubba, it's a bear board. watching GB lose is priceless.

Washington

Liked Posts:

Yes, I do too, but it has been a damn long time already with no end in sight. It is miserable being a Bears fan living in WI. All I have come playoff time is rooting for the Packers to lose and yesterday was AWESOME. I hope that before I take that dirt nap, the tides turn and the Packers fans get to root for us to lose in the playoffs and not just a one time occurrence. I just can't ever picture the Bears with a franchise QB or being a perennial contender. I do believe in miracles though.

hello

Liked Posts:
Oops Nosack:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here we are again with Rodgers choking yet again and out of the playoffs. This is getting boring but still entertaining to watch the usual suspects avoid eating crow:smug2:.......or try with the excuses of how his sacks, picks, and whole 0 POINTS at the half vs Atlanta's D was someone else's fault:bowrofl:

I'm gonna go with crickets but thanks for the laugh!!......ATLANTA'S D!!?? Really!:nelson: you can't make this shit up!

Still waiting for the Fap 5 Rodgers' apologists, Penos, and Batboy.......:smug2:

You come off as a really bad SKip Bayless impression. I hope it's all an act and not actually the extent of your football knowledge

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Joking that the packers losing the NFCCG you say? Just stating the facts here and you Rodgers' homers look not so bright again:lmao::lmao:

They didn't just lose.....Rodgers got DUMPTRUCKED and embarassed by Atlanta's mighty D:bowrofl::bowrofl:

Would you call being down 0 to 31 a choke job with a few sacks and picks and whole 0 POINTS vs a bad D not another choke job!?:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama:

This is seriously too easy...Thanks again