OT - PHI Extends Fletcher Cox, Most Guaranteed $$ In The NFL For A Non-QB

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You have the nerve to ask me what I do, but don't want to follow up. I expect that out of a chump like you.

I thought you said you were a manlet turned semi-pro bodybuilder?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am competing for an amateur show near the end of the year. You do realize how little money you get even if you win right?

You're the bodybuilding manlet here, not me. Enlighten me

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If Cutler beats out both, I win. If he beats out 1 but not the other, it is a push. If both beat out Cutler, you win.

All 3 have to start atleast 8 of the games. It doesn't matter how they miss any of the games as long as they start 8. We will go by QB Rating. Let's just do it for this season because of the event that one of us is not posting here anymore in 3 years.

Last detail, in the event one of the players doesn't start all games but does for more than 8 games, are we going to base the stats off a per game basis or total stats? For example, if Taylor plays in 9 games and Cousins plays in 15 games and Cutler plays in 16 games, it's not a true comparison between Cutler and Taylor if comparing total stats vs per game. Also what statistical categories are being measured I'm assuming yards, TD's, and Int's...any others you want included?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Last detail, in the event one of the players doesn't start all games but does for more than 8 games, are we going to base the stats off a per game basis or total stats? For example, if Taylor plays in 9 games and Cousins plays in 15 games and Cutler plays in 16 games, it's not a true comparison between Cutler and Taylor if comparing total stats vs per game. Also what statistical categories are being measured I'm assuming yards, TD's, and Int's...any others you want included?

That is why I think the average QB Rating is the most fair way to go. Would you rather do a TD and INT percentage per game?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will give you a hint, it's about as much as you make for being unemployed.

I just have this overwhelming feeling that I make a substantial amount more than you do, even when factoring in your winnings for being the swolest manlet.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That is why I think the average QB Rating is the most fair way to go. Would you rather do a TD and INT percentage per game?

How about passer rating (not the shitty ESPN QBR) is the deciding factor...if the players are within 1 point of each other TD % and INT % are the tie breakers

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds good to me.

you got yourself a wager....$50 on Cousins an Taylor having a better passer rating than Cutler at the end of the season. Players have to start at least 8 games, both Cousins and Taylor have to out perform Cutler for me to win...Cutler has to out perform both Cousins and Taylor for you to win...otherwise it is a push. If within 1 point of passer rating tie breaker is TD% and INT%.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
you got yourself a wager....$50 on Cousins an Taylor having a better passer rating than Cutler at the end of the season. Players have to start at least 8 games, both Cousins and Taylor have to out perform Cutler for me to win...Cutler has to out perform both Cousins and Taylor for you to win...otherwise it is a push. If within 1 point of passer rating tie breaker is TD% and INT%.

Deal

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but first you are going to have to look up what a sunk cost is and get back to me. Again, I apologize. I don't make the rules here.

I would but my "Ok Google" app isn't working.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Are you sure didshe can afford to make this kind of high stakes bet AGAIN?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears