OT - PHI Extends Fletcher Cox, Most Guaranteed $$ In The NFL For A Non-QB

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

From your own link:

According to the Draft Value Chart used by many teams around the league, the Bears would have to surrender their entire draft and more to move up from the seventh pick to the second pick, though if Cutler were in the trade, that obviously changes the calculation a bit. Either way, this is now something more to watch in the Mariota sweepstakes.

Fail.

Unless you somehow think Cutler is worth "an entire draft and more" of picks.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
From your own link:

Fail.

Unless you somehow think Cutler is worth "an entire draft and more" of picks.

The actual RUMOR is provided by Jason Cole that the Bears were working to move 7 and Cutler for Mariota.

Yes, the draft value chart suggests the Bears would have to offer more. But the rumor of what the Bears were actually trying to do was much less. Like I said, they knew it was a pipe dream to get Mariota for that little.

Now provide me a link to an actual rumor that the Bears were TRYING to offer much more.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The actual RUMOR is provided by Jason Cole that the Bears were working to move 7 and Cutler for Mariota.

Yes. The Bears were looking to move up in the draft to Mariota.

No where does it say the price tag/proposed trade was simply swapping those picks + Cutler.

Epic fail on your part.

Please show me a rumor where all the Bears were offering was:

swapping those picks(2 &7) + Cutler

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yes. The Bears were looking to move up in the draft to Mariota.

No where does it say the price tag/proposed trade was simply swapping those picks + Cutler.

Epic fail on your part.

swapping those picks(2 &7) + Cutler

That's the most detailed rumor. Show me anything different.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's the most detailed rumor. Show me anything different.

Swapping those picks(2 &7) + Cutler

Hint: You won't find it.

I have a link right now quoting Cole that what you are saying is part of a package that "includes" those things....which well, implicitly says that there is more to it.

I also have a link ready that says the entire stopping point of the trade was Tennessee not being interested in Cutler.

So please...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I have a link right now quoting Cole that what you are saying is part of a package that "includes" those things....which well, implicitly says that there is more to it.

I also have a link ready that says the entire stopping point of the trade was Tennessee not being interested in Cutler.

So please...

It was talked about on here literally every day after that rumor came out which implies 7 and Cutler for 2. You are too stupid to understand it. Re read it.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was talked about on here literally every day after that rumor came out which implies 7 and Cutler for 2. You are too stupid to understand it. Re read it.

So please...

You seem mud and upset.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we have devolved into thinking Fox took the Bears job in the unlikely thought that he would draft Mariotta? I stand with my earlier assumption Fox thinks he could be successful with Jay, but ok he could look for an upgrade, where ever it may fall at some point. Mkay?

Last edited:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

So please...

You seem mud and upset.

Are you mud and upset cutla is ONCE AGAIN! The Bears starting qb and the Bears ONCE AGAIN! Passed on drafting a qb in the draft. Hahahaha. How much time you waste watching college highlight tape? I told ya Cuttys the guy going forward and the Bears aren't trading him or drafting a young guy.

Boom! CArry on tho

Mitchapalooza

but we tried trading him. it's a factual statement. Titans didn't want cutler. that's also a factual statement.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So please...

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So please...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

So please...

He can't, he's making more stuff up.

Next he'll add the words "i think" before it and claim it's an "opinion".

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Are you mud and upset cutla is ONCE AGAIN! The Bears starting qb and the Bears ONCE AGAIN! Passed on drafting a qb in the draft. Hahahaha. How much time you waste watching college highlight tape? I told ya Cuttys the guy going forward and the Bears aren't trading him or drafting a young guy.

Boom! CArry on tho

:troll: