OT - PHI Extends Fletcher Cox, Most Guaranteed $$ In The NFL For A Non-QB

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FT you are one of the better posters on here, because of your general knowledge of football, but just give it up already! I can not believe you are acting like a little kid when your proven wrong! Also, for gods sake quit using the phase "mud" it is embarrassing only 3rd graders are still saying that..

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FT you are one of the better posters on here, because of your general knowledge of football, but just give it up already! I can not believe you are acting like a little kid when your proven wrong! Also, for gods sake quit using the phase "mud" it is embarrassing only 3rd graders are still saying that..

I'm not wrong. I'm waiting for someone to actually source Cole. They haven't.

On top of that I'm sitting on a link right now that includes the word "package" so....still waiting.

Also, the "mud" thing is mocking didshe...who says it.

Thanks for your input though!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'm not wrong. I'm waiting for someone to actually source Cole. They haven't.

On top of that I'm sitting on a link right now that includes the word "package" so....still waiting.

You remind me of someone that in real life could go on a rampage for being proven wrong.

Mitchapalooza

It's obvious we are moving forward with Cutler at this point in time. But we did try to get rid of Cutler while obtaining a young QB via the draft in Mariota. Idk why Cutler fanboys are trying to hide that fact.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
At this point in time he is the starting QB. They are not moving on from him unless he stinks this year.

giphy.gif

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's obvious we are moving forward with Cutler at this point in time. But we did try to get rid of Cutler while obtaining a young QB via the draft in Mariota. Idk why Cutler fanboys are trying to hide that fact.[/QUOTE]

Who is saying that? The current argument is what pick and or players were included in the rumors, not just a specific rumor but any rumor linking Cutler to the Titians in exchange for the #2 overall pick. The key point to this is they are talking about rumors. There was NEVER a deal in place to either accept or decline. I do think Bears inquired about the #2 pick but were shot down immediately.