OT: Who wins the AL MVP Award?

Who is the AL MVP?

• Total voters

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's still bad journalism. Ever heard of bias?

Yes there's bias. But every article I've read thus far lists Bautista and Verlander among possible MVP candidates with the Yankees and Red Sox. There are no Mets in the mix for the NL. There's bias, sure, but I think most people realize who the best players are and are pretty fair about evaluating them especially if they're supposed to cover baseball for a living and be experts.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes there's bias. But every article I've read thus far lists Bautista and Verlander among possible MVP candidates with the Yankees and Red Sox. There are no Mets in the mix for the NL. There's bias, sure, but I think most people realize who the best players are and are pretty fair about evaluating them especially if they're supposed to cover baseball for a living and be experts.

It's not as bad MVP-wise. The big problem is ESPN, in my opinion. They have a giant east coast bias. They also have a small bias for the west coast. Everything in between doesn't really matter to them.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The MVP should go to the Chicago White Sox minus the pitching and Konerko and Quentin for handing the Tigers the easiest division win ever.