OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I enjoy talking football, specifically the QB position.

Why are you not on the Steelers forum? Do you need a link?
Justin winning the starting job and playing 51% of the snaps benefits the Bears.

I personally am a fan of his and the Bears so I'm following what's going on in Pittsburgh. If you don't like it, don't follow it. If there were a Carolina Panthers tracking thread, it would make sense because we own their second rounder but tbh there's not much interest in them on my end so I'm not going to follow it too closely.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Justin winning the starting job and playing 51% of the snaps benefits the Bears.

I personally am a fan of his and the Bears so I'm following what's going on in Pittsburgh. If you don't like it, don't follow it. If there were a Carolina Panthers tracking thread, it would make sense because we own their second rounder but tbh there's not much interest in them on my end so I'm not going to follow it too closely.
I hope Fields plays 51% of the snaps as well, I never want to hope for injury but I think thats going to be what it takes for Fields to take over the starting position, Fields is nowhere close to RW

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I enjoy talking football, specifically the QB position.

Why are you not on the Steelers forum? Do you need a link?
You clearly only enjoy talking about certain QBs, your posting history says so but I’ll create a Bagent thread just for you

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
how is it a 180? I posted when I gave up on Mitch and all you have done is add more examples of me being done with Mitch a year later.

Fields is a shitty QB. I know that drives you and @bamainatlanta crazy that I was right about him for 3 years, but this making things up is a pathetic coping mechanism.

time to let it go, fields is gone, there is no reason to still be butt hurt over it
Lmao. You caped endlessly for trubisky and then Mac Jones of all people and then caped for Kenny Pickett. Take your multiple L’s and shut the fuck up racist.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I hope Fields plays 51% of the snaps as well, I never want to hope for injury but I think thats going to be what it takes for Fields to take over the starting position, Fields is nowhere close to RW
Old man Russ is finished.

mbison

Liked Posts:

Kid looks like he may have taken the step we all anticipated that he would take. Its early though so time will tell. But he does look GOOOOD!!!!

Don't let the click bait haters like Jordan Sigler fool you. JFields will be heard from in a big way!!

That said, Caleb is our guy now so I am pulling for him without a doubt. But it sure is nice to see Fields finally get the team around him/coaching/support that he never got as a Bear.

You can root for Caleb and root for Fields too. No law against that.... except when they play the Bears.

Fields is trash though and his fans are even worse. Fields was ranked 23rd and never developed as a passer. Blame him and no one else. I do not understand why he has such a cult following. Mitch trubisky was better and he a 3rd stringer.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love calling fellow adults with more money than I will ever see in my life 'kids'. It's so cute and not the least bit condescending.

msadows

Liked Posts:
hey look its the same nerd obsessed with rb1 even tho he's no longer with the bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields is trash though and his fans are even worse. Fields was ranked 23rd and never developed as a passer. Blame him and no one else. I do not understand why he has such a cult following. Mitch trubisky was better and he a 3rd stringer.

He didnt have a cult following, he had a set of people(a large chunk) in chicago who preferred trading down and getting a HAUL versus drafting an unknown in caleb williams. He had plenty of flashes and had physical talent unlike mitch turdbiscuit.

Caleb can also bust, this is the NFL and this is the bears. Nothing is guaranteed. Fields was a higher rated prospect coming out of HS than caleb, fields played in a bigger stage in college than caleb ever did.

It seems like the only people still stuck on fields are the nerdlords who were obsessed with him when he was the bears starting QB. All of us have moved on, and if caleb sucks we will move on as well.

I was not aware its being part of a cult supporting the starting QB of the chicago bears, I should tell my red hat wearing friends I am also part of a cult now as well.

mbison

Liked Posts:
He didnt have a cult following, he had a set of people(a large chunk) in chicago who preferred trading down and getting a HAUL versus drafting an unknown in caleb williams. He had plenty of flashes and had physical talent unlike mitch turdbiscuit.

Caleb can also bust, this is the NFL and this is the bears. Nothing is guaranteed. Fields was a higher rated prospect coming out of HS than caleb, fields played in a bigger stage in college than caleb ever did.

It seems like the only people still stuck on fields are the nerdlords who were obsessed with him when he was the bears starting QB. All of us have moved on, and if caleb sucks we will move on as well.

I was not aware its being part of a cult supporting the starting QB of the chicago bears, I should tell my red hat wearing friends I am also part of a cult now as well.

See this is the thinking that leads me to believe how dumb Fields fans are. Fields was the 4th best prospect in his own draft. AND RANKED 23rd after a full 3 seasons in the NFL. Caleb was an unquestioned number 1 over all pick. He won’t be a bust at all literally 75 percent of 1st overall picks are better than fields will ever be. It’s basically guaranteed a number 1 picked QB will at least make a pro bowl and throw for 4k

You definitely sound like a field cultist. He went for a 6th round pick. What are we even talking about? Hes terrible

msadows

Liked Posts:
See this is the thinking that leads me to believe how dumb Fields fans are. Fields was the 4th best prospect in his own draft. AND RANKED 23rd after a full 3 seasons in the NFL. Caleb was an unquestioned number 1 over all pick. He won’t be a bust at all literally 75 percent of 1st overall picks are better than fields will ever be. It’s basically guaranteed a number 1 picked QB will at least make a pro bowl and throw for 4k

You definitely sound like a field cultist. He went for a 6th round pick. What are we even talking about? Hes terrible

Sounds like you are in the group who cant let go the fact RB1 is on the steelers now.

I support every bears player, especially ones with talent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And yes, caleb can very much be a bust. The last unquestionable #1 pick is barely better than fields(lawrence)

I expect him to do great things because even bagent could with all this offensive talent, but nothing is guaranteed in the nfl.

Caleb is fantastic but he was not a superstar like other prospects, he's grown into that level. Quinn ewers was the best prospect in his HS class.

mbison

Liked Posts:
And yes, caleb can very much be a bust. The last unquestionable #1 pick is barely better than fields(lawrence)

I expect him to do great things because even bagent could with all this offensive talent, but nothing is guaranteed in the nfl.

Caleb is fantastic but he was not a superstar like other prospects, he's grown into that level. Quinn ewers was the best prospect in his HS class.
Lawrence is way better than Fields. Already lead his team to the playoffs and won a playoff game. Back to back 4k yard seasons too. He just signed a 200k plus deals. What are you talking about?

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
Why are you still here? Bagent will never start
Brother I think you have misread my post. Once the season concluded I watched All22 of most games (had only listened on radio previously) and came to the realization that fields is WAY better than Bagent.

I was completely wrong on that one - but I think the key to humility is admitting when I was wrong. After seeing the games with my own eyes finally I am fully on your side in that we should have taken the haul for the number one pick and kept JF1.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Lawrence is way better than Fields. Already lead his team to the playoffs and won a playoff game. Back to back 4k yard seasons too. He just signed a 200k plus deals. What are you talking about?
Fields never stood a chance. It was not him, it was the team and coaching. Get a clue. Did we ruin him?? only time will tell. I think he bounces back.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
how is it a 180? I posted when I gave up on Mitch and all you have done is add more examples of me being done with Mitch a year later.

Fields is a shitty QB. I know that drives you and @bamainatlanta crazy that I was right about him for 3 years, but this making things up is a pathetic coping mechanism.

time to let it go, fields is gone, there is no reason to still be butt hurt over it
Lolllllllll

Are you gonna blow your head off if fields wins the job??