OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lawrence is way better than Fields. Already lead his team to the playoffs and won a playoff game. Back to back 4k yard seasons too. He just signed a 200k plus deals. What are you talking about?
Yawn

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Oh btw @truthbedamned here’s a thread made by you in year three

So I’m really interested in seeing that bookmark post. I actually think you’re telling the truth unlike a moron who thought Mitch be the greatest bears QB ever
@BaBaBlacksheep

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

Wow!.... 29 TD's with 2 INT's is gettin it done son!!

Again, its early but make no mistake, these are super positive signs.

Giving the man his due/fully supporting him/wishing him well. Still, we ride with Caleb now!

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

Wow!.... 29 TD's with 2 INT's is gettin it done son!!

Again, its early but make no mistake, these are super positive signs.

Giving the man his due/fully supporting him/wishing him well. Still, we ride with Caleb now!
It's not Justin vs Caleb - it's Justin vs Getsy and by proxy Eberflus. Eberflus in his first go around did an absolutely terrible job of picking out his main assistant coaches. He blew a few games last year and if Justin puts it all together and looks great while we continue to blow games we shouldn't have - that's a clear indication that Eberflus is a below average head coach.

Poles has the franchise in an excellent spot right now so there's no need to drag him for the moves made at all.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Look at Twitter - Justin is lighting it the fuck up in camp.

It's +380 right now on DraftKings that he'll start week one, snap one. He never played well in training camp here but he's on fire over there. No idea how Russell takes this job when Justin's this young, talented and ready to go right now.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields has amazing talent, but will not be a good NFL QB.

He has one of the worst sack to attempt ratios in recent memory.

Basically, no guy who has a sack rate under 10.0 could be considered a candidate likely to succeed in the NFL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields has amazing talent, but will not be a good NFL QB.

He has one of the worst sack to attempt ratios in recent memory.

Basically, no guy who has a sack rate under 10.0 could be considered a candidate likely to succeed in the NFL.

Well, thats also has a lot to do with his OC, his wideouts(besides moore) not getting open, and his interior oline not being able to hold a block.

Caleb will have a lot of the same issues if the bears dont fix that interior OL. Yes, caleb processes much faster but it wont make a difference if the DT is in the backfield a second after the snap.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wouldn't it be something if the Bears' QB situation we ALL lived through the last year or so works-out well for all involved.
Trading last year's #1 OA for Moore and still ending-up with this year's #1 OA looks like the team might have their franchise QB after all and Kudos to Poles on Moore's re-do........this hasn't always been the team's MO.

Kudos to Poles for trading JF to a team where he'd have an opportunity too,he seems to be making the most of it.....so far.....

MSN

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Sure am glad posts about a Steelers QB is allowed but not my

MISSING CSS POSTER thread.

great mods on here with an ego making up rules as they go

A thread with its only content being a link to instagram is apparently allowed as well but writing up an in memoriam for the 2 year anniversary of a fallen baers poster is not allowed.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be something if the Bears' QB situation we ALL lived through the last year or so works-out well for all involved.
Trading last year's #1 OA for Moore and still ending-up with this year's #1 OA looks like the team might have their franchise QB after all and Kudos to Poles on Moore's re-do........this hasn't always been the team's MO.

Kudos to Poles for trading JF to a team where he'd have an opportunity too,he seems to be making the most of it.....so far.....

MSN
I don'tknow how Justin Fields will do in Pittsburgh. He is a stand up guy and I wish him well/
As for Poles, he seems to have made a lot of good moves, but there is no excuse for his failure to support Fields.