Pace's Objectives So Far

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People never apply the cutler garbage time argument to mccown. I wonder why. Probably because they are fucktards with an agenda

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah how could anyone have a problem with Jimmy Clausen? BECAUSE HE SUCKS !!! WTF is going on here? I swear the majority of CCS wants a boyscout troop instead of an NFL football team.

Saving cap space means dick because you have to spend it anyway, and you're better off spending it on players with some semblance of talent. As with all Him threads, this one sucks.

Who's talking about saving cap space? As with all your posts, this one is about nothing other than trolling other posters. Let us know when you have an original thought of your own ....

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah how could anyone have a problem with Jimmy Clausen? BECAUSE HE SUCKS !!! WTF is going on here? I swear the majority of CCS wants a boyscout troop instead of an NFL football team.

People never apply the cutler garbage time argument to mccown. I wonder why. Probably because they are fucktards with an agenda

I don't know that McCown played much garbage time during his Cinderella run. The Bears were 3-2 in his starts and the games were competitive.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Oh god, please, for the love of god, please say our coaching staff and organization have higher expectations for QB than you. I cannot take another 4 decades of shit QB play.

Game Manager are two words I NEVER WANT TO HEAR ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER BEARS QB.

AND, even though he has a lovely wife or girlfriend (whatever she is), he's butt ugly.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Sure he could. There are a few throws Cutler can make that Clausen can't, because of his superior arm. 95% of passes are not these throws. On the 95% of normal regular throws they can both make, it comes down to who will do the fundamentals better, take care of the ball better, go through reads better, and make better decisions.

And that's not even taking into account intangibles like leadership etc.

Clausen isn't the long term answer but he could run an offense until they get the guy who is.

You have lost your mind in Cutler hate man. So much so, that your posts on anything related to Cutler are ridiculous and embarrassing. In fact, it even bleeds over into conversations about another football player on the Bears where it's impossible to have a logical, rational, objective football conversation with you.

Jimmy Clausen has been terrible, is terrible, and always will be terrible. When Cutler is gone it will be nice to have you back as a poster again.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The world may never know.

RIDGE

Liked Posts:
Pace is an idiot and is one more horrendous decision away from making me a packers fan!!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why, because people aren't satisfied with Jay fucking Cutler?

Ugh, more like because people haven't been satisfied by ANY fucking quarterback in ages...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace is an idiot and is one more horrendous decision away from making me a packers fan!!
Don't let the door hit you ....

Hopefully for your sake Cutler will be throwing it and it won't.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Who's talking about saving cap space? As with all your posts, this one is about nothing other than trolling other posters. Let us know when you have an original thought of your own ....

I was talking about cap space, the rest was just pointing out how sucky your thread is, but I'm sure you already knew that.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coming from a Grossman apologist, LOL.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Coming from a Grossman apologist, LOL.
I have fun with the Sexy meme legend side of Grossman. He wasn't the answer either. Nor is Cutler. I would like a real QB.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

CCS posters have nothing to do with it. Pace and Fox are making decisions on personnel based on their professional opinions of who they have to evaluate. Whether Bear fans like it or not, they are making what we have to assume are informed decisions, and so far they've centered on Brandon Marshall and, it looks like, Jay Cutler. Giving credence to the longtime whispers ( you know the ones, the "c-word") about both players.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Tim"Friggin'" Tebow!!!

Fox went to the Play Offs with Tim "Friggin' Tebow at QB.....Clausen is better......

I'm not sure that this new regime in Halas Hall wants to watch Jay pout for two years before unloading him on The Titans.......?!

Fish....or cut bait.....

life_u_tebow13_576.jpg

https://d262ilb51hltx0.cloudfront.net/max/800/1*oXMajUbTy1uSX4ik4S3EeQ.jpeg

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's strange at best that there are fans who still defend Cutler. It defies all objectively and common sense.

defendinding cutler? how about just saying the truth Jesus Christ jimmy clausen? joch mccown? caleb hanie? how many more goddam scrubs are you guys gonna be crying out for? if you wanna talk better qb than cutler why not fucking mention one

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
As Far as the op goes not one person here has any fucking idea what their true agenda is or what they actually think of cutler or any other bears player to begin with. its all fuckin guess work bullshit speculation at this point.

we wont know anything about our new gm really until 3 years or more down the road

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why, because people aren't satisfied with Jay fucking Cutler?

not being satisfied with cutler is one thing but gimme a fucking break how about bringing up a real fucking replacement not a buncha fucking scrubs who none of are even close to cutlers lvl.

I want the bears to get better at every position including the qb position not worse