HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Parkey's Jesus Christ making kicks for him comment wasn't cringe enough, I just heard from a season ticket holder friend that at halftime Parkey went out to get some extra work in kicking...and HE FUCKING HIT THE UPRIGHT TWO MORE TIMES.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I don't get why people keep saying 'He hit the uprights.' That doesn't matter when the goal is to make it in between the 18.5' gap to the left/right of the post.

The NFL should consider an upright strike 2 points bro! Call the rule change the Cody Parkey rule! We are fine!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
you could run with two kickers on the team at this point.....I think we can do without Sims....

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I know he missed 3 to the right and one to the left - were they all pushed out that way by the wind? I can't remember which direction we were going when he missed them. If so its crazy that he didn't just adjust - someone mentioned he kicks the ball high, so maybe the wind gets hold of it more? If so then he needs to just allow for that - it seems like pretty simple stuff.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If Parkey's Jesus Christ making kicks for him comment wasn't cringe enough, I just heard from a season ticket holder friend that at halftime Parkey went out to get some extra working kicking...and HE FUCKING HIT THE UPRIGHT TWO MORE TIMES.

He just hasn't given Jesus enough info. Jesus thought that was the point of the kick. He didn't know American football from Roman Coliseum games.

Now he just needs time to tell Jesus about BETWEEN the posts.

For that he needs to pray and be excused from Chicago traffic etc. Almost there, man, almost there.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't get why people keep saying 'He hit the uprights.' That doesn't matter when the goal is to make it in between the 18.5' gap to the left/right of the post.
You mean it's not like the fair pole in baseball?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I saw Connor Barth is FA. :lmao: he wasn't that great, but he didn't hit the uprights 8 times in a single day. Parkey should've played the lotto after that, that's unbelievable.

dog19

Liked Posts:
Parkey practicing at SF just make too much sense for it to not happen.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may be wrong but isn't Robbie on the last year of his contract? What would be the odds..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Honestly, Santos, Walsh and Novak are probably all better choices.

Santos is only 26 and is money inside of 50 and a coin flip outside of 50.

Walsh is only 28 and isn't great, but isn't bad either. Better option than Parkey probably.

Novak is old---37---but has a ton of experience being mostly reliable.

I'd bring in at least one of these guys for a tryout.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Parkeys Special Talent according to Buck Russell...

Cody Parkeys day against the Lions yesterday took me back to 1989 when Mazy Russel's wart, discovered her special talent ...

The bowling scene with Pal and Teah flirting and Melanoma Head is bowling with Mazy. Mazy's bowling ball comes to a stop on the pins without knocking any over.

Just like his pep talk to Mazy, this would've been Uncle Bucks pep talk to Parkey yesterday as they left the field...

"If the point of kicking was to hit the goal post everytime, YOU would be champion of the world."

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I think Parkey will be just fine going ahead. Look at the Packers kicker, Crosby, against Detroit. They all can have a bad game. The conditions at Soldier Field are tricky to kick in. Parkey will just concentrate on his technique and put em through the uprights. He will be ok.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I think Parkey will be just fine going ahead. Look at the Packers kicker, Crosby, against Detroit. They all can have a bad game. The conditions at Soldier Field are tricky to kick in. Parkey will just concentrate on his technique and put em through the uprights. He will be ok.

No, he won't be "Ok". He needs to go!!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Honestly, Santos, Walsh and Novak are probably all better choices.

Santos is only 26 and is money inside of 50 and a coin flip outside of 50.

Walsh is only 28 and isn't great, but isn't bad either. Better option than Parkey probably.

Novak is old---37---but has a ton of experience being mostly reliable.

I'd bring in at least one of these guys for a tryout.

Walsh is damaged goods after what happened to him in MIN. No thanks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well he can't be any worse. He's cost us, maybe, one or 2 games this year. Not getting to the endzone against NE is a big error and Miami. Thing is, those weren't necessarily wins without those faux pas and would just tie the score so who knows. This was a good game to realize that you need to get your shit together.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You could cut Parkey, but you'd be losing an additional 3.5 million against the cap this year and 1.5 next year.....not sure they can exactly afford to do that to sign a guy off the street.

They can't afford not to do it, probably.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Parkey - 20 Month Prison Sentence

What should happen to Parkey?

1) Be cut immediately.

2) Get sentenced to 20 months in correctional institution.

3) Get deported back to Honduras.

My pick is option 2. Discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk