Parkey is horrible

Monster

Liked Posts:
Who are the best kickers currently available?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I didn't give you permission to speak. Hold my pocket and do as you're told.

Telling underaged kids to preform sexual acts with you? WTF is wrong with you.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
It was one game , the Bears won. He hit the uprights every time..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was one game , the Bears won. He hit the uprights every time..

I don't get why people keep saying 'He hit the uprights.' That doesn't matter when the goal is to make it in between the 18.5' gap to the left/right of the post.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Everything is 4 down territory. Better than punting from the 30. Boooooo this man!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I dont think there’s a person in the organization you couldn’t at least put some of the blame on in that Dolphins loss. Everybody had a hand in that. Howard fumbling, Trubisky throwing an interception in the end zone, Pace with the head scratching play calling that led to a 52 yard attempt in OT, the defense forgetting how to tackle.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He lost the Dolphins game for us as well.

Nagy lost the Dolphins game...Trubisky was playing well and Nagy just played to get them into a low percentage 50+ yard kick.....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could cut Parkey, but you'd be losing an additional 3.5 million against the cap this year and 1.5 next year.....not sure they can exactly afford to do that to sign a guy off the street.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Allah: Did you see what I just did to my follower and he still loves me.

Jesus: Hold my beer.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
You could cut Parkey, but you'd be losing an additional 3.5 million against the cap this year and 1.5 next year.....not sure they can exactly afford to do that to sign a guy off the street.

Cut someone else and sign another kicker? Not fair to the other guy but they can't go on like this.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pretty much all shit.

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-b...rs-replace-Cody-Parkey-124598527/#124598527_5

Cairos Santos
Blair Walsh
Nick Novak
Roberto Agayuo
Kai Forbath

The Tevecchio kid kicking in Atl is about to get cut cause M.Bryant who was close to being back this week should be back next week, unless they keep two kickers for some odd reason. He hasn't missed a field goal this year between his time with the Raiders and Atl.

Send Mizzell back to the PS cause he's who replaced K.Long on the 53 and sign a kicker and keep Parkey. The kid has already proven himself to be a legit kicker in the NFL but it has now become a mental thing with him cause he's not a bad kicker. Bench him for some games and then give him another shot after a few games or depending on whoever we sign to replace him is doing then just wait until next year.