Parkey is horrible

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was wondering all the way back in August, why is Kicker the only position in training camp with no competition. It seemed strange that the Bears had a second Punter, but not a second kicker. Was Parkey such a sure thing, did Parkey have compromising info on Pace, like a pee pee tape?

Why was Parkey the only sure thing on the Bears roster from day 1?

Sometimes Pace does stupid shit.

Conspiracy Theorist Uber Alles

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smh. Wait until the swirling winds come to Soilder Field.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
What do Parkey and Erin Rodgers have in common?

they are both attracted to poles! :rimshot:

Golly Gee, I sure wish Mitchell were more accurate. If he was, the bears would bear serious contenders this year.

Regardless, the Bears are 6-3 --------- NAGY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
in b4 you spelled it wrong

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Smh. Wait until the swirling winds come to Soilder Field.

More wind may have placed the football on the "right" side of the post .... half the time ? So, 4 pts out of the lost 8 recovered in windier conditions ??

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He kicked every kick out of the back of the end zone in Miami in the hot, sticky air. Was he kicking into the wind? If not I suspect it was a coaches decision.

Or he was shook by his misses or he lost a dozen yards due to the heavy cold air. Balls travel well in heat. I'd be clubbing up on par 3s in this cold. 60* difference degrees is probably closer to 2 clubs. You cannot believe that kicking to Patterson on NE was part of a game plan. Nobody is that stupid. Dude is either mentally weak, physically weak or both but hey, he has strength from God. God better tell him to hit the weights and take a mood stabilizer.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Parkey makes the loser from Green Bay that misses 5/6 FG’s a game look like Tony Zendejas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Or he was shook by his misses or he lost a dozen yards due to the heavy cold air. Balls travel well in heat. I'd be clubbing up on par 3s in this cold. 60* difference degrees is probably closer to 2 clubs. You cannot believe that kicking to Patterson on NE was part of a game plan.

Are you talkin about Patterson, New Jersey?? Isn't that a crime $hit hole???

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
WTF, why does BigAl have a red block over him already.................?!!!!!!

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Speaking to #Bears kicker Cody Parkey this week, he doesn't come down to Soldier Field during the week because of the commute issues, Maybe he should re-think it.- reporter
That's a really stupid excuse, if true. I would think the Bears organization wouldn't accept that either.

Liked Posts:
Parkey: "It's not my decision"

On whether he thought kicking at SF a couple times during the week would be a good idea.

Fuck you Parkey, it is your decision. If he went to Nagy and pitched the idea Nagy would be down for it. Possibly Parkey is a bit lazy?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Hes a kicker. No one cares.

We'll care when he costs us a game (Miami) and when we have to use up a draft pick to get a new kicker. Parkey sucking has actually been very consequential for this team

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should be put on IR, because we can not afford to cut him, and then released in the offseason.

The only mistake bigger than signing this loser would be letting him cost us important games.